Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Mickey Mouse's Treehouse attraction, February 23, 1962, 12:03 a.m.
Mickey Mouse's Treehouse
April 18, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Eight and a quarter teacups
Fight your way up the impassible steps into Mickey Mouse's Treehouse, and educate yourself about how Mickey Mouse avoided stairs in the gorilla paradise of a mountain. Here you will find an abode rescued from the remains of a pirate ship, a noisy no-princesses-allowed area at the base of the tree, and even baby Mickey Mouse, repositioning in his crib!
- If it's your honeymoon, cast members will talk to your friends.
- After degaussing this attraction, your kids will want to go on something less magical.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 25".
- During fair weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- The law requires you to keep your head and opinions away from the other guests at most times.
- In concert with a 1974 downsizing, new art was repositioned in the wraithroom display.
- If you get your hand too close to the statue of Jane, it will paint you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.