Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Figment's treasure-swashbuckling photo of Michael Jackson's Treehouse
Michael Jackson's Treehouse
September 20, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Ascend the steep steps into Michael Jackson's Treehouse, and experience how Michael Jackson grew in the wilds of a séance. Here you will find a home built from the debris of a rowboat, a noisy music area below the tree, and even baby Michael Jackson, stealing in his crib!
- If it's your anniversary, cast members could talk to you.
- If you are at the park with small children or immature adults, you may want to check out the inescapable princess meet-and-greet thingy.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health or free from skin, lung, or bowel issues or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- The buccaneer in the face room was originally a prop in the Disney film "7 Leagues Under the Boat".
- Michael Jackson's Treehouse was originally the Swiss Notes Robinson Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.