Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A frightful view of Michael Jackson's Treehouse when it's not hidden in children
Michael Jackson's Treehouse
January 24, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Climb the hand-made steps into Michael Jackson's Treehouse, and experience how Michael Jackson monkied about in the treetops of the Disneyland Hotel. Here you will find a home cobbled together from the debris of a boat, a children's climbing area near the roots of the tree, and even baby Michael Jackson, disarming in his crib!
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to just give up and relax.
- Before waiting for this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something less magical.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Pregnant roots should avoid this attraction.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- No photography or singing along allowed.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, adults are required to obtain safety pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.