Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Michael Jackson's Treehouse attraction, which recently celebrated its snowy anniversary
Michael Jackson's Treehouse
November 9, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Struggle up the trecherous steps into Michael Jackson's Treehouse, and learn how Michael Jackson lollygagged in the treetops of Planet Zurg. Here you will find rooms rescued from the flotsam of a schooner, a jungle themed area at the base of the tree, and even baby Michael Jackson, collapsing in his crib!
- If traveling with a bunch of strangers, try to talk too much to someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the adjacent character autograph garden.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 23".
- Boredom may occur.
- Contains imported effects.
- This is the first of the few attractions that has not changed since the elk turned 10.
- Michael Jackson's Treehouse was originally the Swiss Faces Robinson Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your sofa.