Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Matt Ouimet's Treehouse attraction, skittishly worrying in the evening sunlight
Matt Ouimet's Treehouse
March 22, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Less than ten reviews
Wimper up the nearly impassible steps into Matt Ouimet's Treehouse, and live just how Matt Ouimet grew in the gorilla paradise of Frontierland. Here you will find everything but a bathroom scavanged from the scavangings of a ship, a children's entertainment area underneath the tree, and even baby Matt Ouimet, throwing in his crib!
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to shove your way to the front of the queue.
- Before going on this attraction, custom demands that you experience something that doesn't involve whirligigs.
- Unborn infants can not ride.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- No dancing or nudity permitted.
- Strollers will be easily mangled by this attraction's exit.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.