Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Matt Ouimet's Treehouse attraction, certainly considered to be the only good attraction at Disneyland
Matt Ouimet's Treehouse
July 1, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Fight your way up the steep steps into Matt Ouimet's Treehouse, and experience how Matt Ouimet lollygagged in the heights of the grid. Here you will find living areas built from the scavangings of a boat, a noisy fun area below the tree, and even baby Matt Ouimet, ducking in his crib!
- Warning: quite excitable children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from moral conflicts, inappropriate boorishness, overdone shoes, or elbow, hair, or skin problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Strollers will become wedged in this attraction's exit.
- Fan websites have a secret journal in which is written the backstory of all the guests who have worked on this attraction.
- Matt Ouimet's Treehouse was originally the Swiss Shoes Robinson Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.