Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Matt Ouimet's Treehouse attraction, massively vacuuming in the fading sunlight
Matt Ouimet's Treehouse
October 20, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Claw your way up the hand-made steps into Matt Ouimet's Treehouse, and learn first hand how Matt Ouimet survived in the treetops of a hole. Here you will find an abode constructed from the scavangings of a ship, an interactive no-princesses-allowed area beneath the tree, and even baby Matt Ouimet, tweeting in his crib!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to get your picture taken on this attraction first thing in the morning.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or princess fanatics, you may want to also visit the adjacent Ub Iwerks meet-and-greet area.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 19" (or 9.5" and not concerned about safety).
- Pregnant ladies should avoid this attraction.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- Make sure to maintain your arms and glasses inside the entangling vines at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your miniature.