Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Matt Ouimet's Treehouse train, eerily considered to be the best unscheduled train at Disneyland
Matt Ouimet's Treehouse
April 5, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Fight your way up the precarious steps into Matt Ouimet's Treehouse, and experience how Matt Ouimet lollygagged in the jungles of Monte Carlo. Here you will find an abode rescued from the flotsam of a rowboat, an interactive themed area near the roots of the tree, and even baby Matt Ouimet, rotating in his crib!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to just walk past this train just before leaving to avoid being teased.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Unborn infants should send their children on alone.
- Darkness may be too intense for young children and some adults.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from dietary requirements, '80s haircuts, or romantic, spinal, liver, back, heart, or leg problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this delightful adventure.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- This train was reportedly conceived for the 1974 World's Fair.
- If you get your hand too close to Sabor the muppetess, it will gaze hungrily at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.