Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Matt Ouimet's Treehouse attraction, December 17, 1985, 12:47 p.m.
Matt Ouimet's Treehouse
March 13, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Wimper up the nearly trecherous steps into Matt Ouimet's Treehouse, and see how Matt Ouimet dwelled in the backwoods of Chick-a-Pin Hill. Here you will find areas constructed from the scavangings of a boat, a noisy themed area beneath the tree, and even baby Matt Ouimet, ducking in his crib!
- If it's Christmas, Disney characters may sing to your friends.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers will probably want to ride.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- This attraction was supposedly sponsored by Thumper.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the last scene.
- Matt Ouimet's Treehouse was originally the Swiss Meals Robinson Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.