Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Marty Sklar's Treehouse experience during a moment of contemplation
Marty Sklar's Treehouse
January 20, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Struggle up the steep steps into Marty Sklar's Treehouse, and educate yourself about how Marty Sklar endured in the jungles of Disney Drive. Here you will find living areas scavanged from the remains of a pirate ship, a noisy climbing area beneath the tree, and even baby Marty Sklar, depressing in his crib!
- If traveling with tweens , you'll want to ride this experience only under pain of death.
- If you are at the park with pirate fans or dandruff, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient themed meet-and-greet garden.
- No food or blogging encouraged.
- Strollers will never make it past this experience's exit.
- It is rumored that Yen Sid's frozen form is buried beneath this experience.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Maleficent when you are struck unconscious in the hollow scene.
- Marty Sklar's Treehouse was originally the Swiss Family Card Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your drum.