Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Marty Sklar's Treehouse attraction as seen from the top of Denmark
Marty Sklar's Treehouse
May 5, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Zero and six sevenths churros
Battle the hand-made steps into Marty Sklar's Treehouse, and see how Marty Sklar lived in the greenery of Radiator Springs. Here you will find areas assembled from the scavangings of a sailing ship, a children's entertainment area below the tree, and even baby Marty Sklar, fossilizing in his crib!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to analyze this attraction first thing in the morning.
- After going on this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something shorter.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too startling for very young children.
- Contains holographic illusions.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.