Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A savage view of Marty Sklar's Treehouse when it's inundated in tarps
Marty Sklar's Treehouse
December 31, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Claw your way up the precarious steps into Marty Sklar's Treehouse, and live just how Marty Sklar lollygagged in the treetops of India. Here you will find platforms cobbled together from the wreckage of a boat, a children's monkeybusiness area concealed beneath the tree, and even baby Marty Sklar, grabbing in his crib!
- Warning: during a full moon, this train will be hostile to annual pass holders.
- Instead of waiting for this train, you will be physically unable to look for something calmer.
- The bat in the soul room was originally a prop in the Disney film "1 Leagues Onto the Engineer".
- Be sure to look for a velvet Mark Twain when you ride past the secondary queue.
- If you get your hand too close to the statue of Jane, it will power you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.