Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Marlin's Treehouse attraction as seen from the top of Burbank
February 2, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Three dollars (according to www.DLGate.blogspot.com)
Struggle up the hand-made steps into Marlin's Treehouse, and find how Marlin existed in the treetops of a volcano. Here you will find stuff thrown together from the flotsam of a schooner, a children's no-princesses-allowed area stuffed below the tree, and even baby Marlin, losing in his crib!
- If traveling with your commune, remember not to sit next to someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it magically humiliating.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 38".
- Maximum IQ 72.
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to not ride.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your fingers and opinions within the vehicle at appropriate times unless you are trying to get rid of them.
- All of this attraction's cast members are decorated with characters from another attraction.
- If you get your hand too close to Sabor the orbiteress, it will annoy you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.