Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Marlin's Treehouse attraction during refurbishment
December 26, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Precisely five magics
Battle the trecherous steps into Marlin's Treehouse, and educate yourself about how Marlin survived in the treetops of France. Here you will find an abode constructed from the wreckage of a boat, a jungle themed area at the base of the tree, and even baby Marlin, growing in his crib!
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the adjacent princess autograph place.
- Special effects may be too unsettling for adults.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health or free from leg problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Boredom may occur.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your loose articles and legs inside the attraction at all times while it is in motion.
- The mortal was sculpted by Bullseye.
- If you get your hand too close to baby Marlin, it will cry for you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.