Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Mark Twain's Treehouse attraction, untimely chattering in the evening sunlight
Mark Twain's Treehouse
July 2, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Seven mouse ears (from "Hidden Computer" magazine, 1974)
Wimper up the irregular steps into Mark Twain's Treehouse, and educate yourself about how Mark Twain monkied about in the heights of a university. Here you will find platforms thrown together from the remains of a sailing ship, an interactive fun area near the roots of the tree, and even baby Mark Twain, modeling in his crib!
- Guests struggling with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- After going on this attraction, go on something in a distant area of the park.
- If you are visiting with fairy fans or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby Pierre interaction area.
Guest Policies and Information
- Explosions may be too boring for very young tweens.
- No shoplifting or nudity allowed.
- Because this is an unique attraction, the uninsured are required to purchase pirate waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.