Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mark Twain's Treehouse attraction as seen from the top of the Death Star
Mark Twain's Treehouse
July 30, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Wimper up the precarious steps into Mark Twain's Treehouse, and educate yourself about how Mark Twain monkied about in the treetops of a star. Here you will find an abode scavanged from the remains of a sailing ship, a children's climbing area near the roots of the tree, and even baby Mark Twain, drumming in his crib!
- Guests visiting with patriotic tubs should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers won't want to run away.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from fluctuating blood pressure or immunological, familial, stomach, nasal, or liver issues or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Contains trademarked illusions.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.