Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Mark Twain's Treehouse, a favorite attraction of Tron
Mark Twain's Treehouse
April 7, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Claw your way up the irregular steps into Mark Twain's Treehouse, and experience how Mark Twain made a home in the trees of the Magic Kingdom. Here you will find stuff rescued from the flotsam of a pirate ship, an entertaining music area below the tree, and even baby Mark Twain, elevating in his crib!
- Warning: during an emergency park evacuation, this attraction will be crammed full of visiting retirees.
- After going on this attraction, your kids will want to find something more exciting.
- During selected "Magic Events," Disneyland cast members might try to ride this attraction half a moment after park opening.
- If you are visiting with Darby O'Gill fans or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent themed photo location.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 34".
- Attraction is closed for no real reason from sunset until perhaps July 12.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.