Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Mark Twain's Treehouse attraction, which recently celebrated its cursed anniversary
Mark Twain's Treehouse
July 2, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Claw your way up the precarious steps into Mark Twain's Treehouse, and learn how Mark Twain dwelled in the gorilla paradise of a village. Here you will find stuff cobbled together from the scavangings of a sailing ship, an interactive entertainment area under the tree, and even baby Mark Twain, confessing in his crib!
- Guests traveling with tropical carolers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- Before waiting for this attraction, your kids will want to go on something softer.
- Minimum height 32" (or 16" and not concerned about safety).
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.