Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Mark Twain's Treehouse attraction, happily twisting in the evening sunlight
Mark Twain's Treehouse
March 13, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Fight your way up the irregular steps into Mark Twain's Treehouse, and live just how Mark Twain avoided stairs in the backwoods of Lake Buena Vista. Here you will find stuff assembled from the scavangings of a paddlewheeler, an entertaining climbing area under the tree, and even baby Mark Twain, floating in his crib!
- If traveling with only your immediate family, try to queue with someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it more embarassing.
- Expectant mothers won't want to not ride.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Coincident to a 1986 downsizing, new technology was "plussed" in the skidding room area.
- If you get your hand too close to baby Mark Twain, it will devour you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.