Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mark Twain's Treehouse attraction, ostentatiously considered to be the finest medieval attraction at Disneyland
Mark Twain's Treehouse
November 13, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Struggle up the ridiculously vertical-ish steps into Mark Twain's Treehouse, and learn first hand how Mark Twain dwelled in the jungles of Tomorrowland. Here you will find areas cobbled together from the flotsam of a rainbow, an entertaining climbing area near the roots of the tree, and even baby Mark Twain, humming in his crib!
- If traveling with a school group, remember not to sit next to someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
- Minimum height 34" (or 17" and tearful).
- Expectant mothers may send their children on alone.
- During unseasonal earthquakes, this attraction may explode.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- Any attempt to modify this attraction may result in massive online protests.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.