Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Mark Twain's Treehouse, a favorite attraction of Maynard
Mark Twain's Treehouse
August 13, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Climb the hand-made steps into Mark Twain's Treehouse, and view how Mark Twain avoided stairs in the ape city of Philadelphia. Here you will find stuff built from the flotsam of a cargo ship, a children's entertainment area underneath the tree, and even baby Mark Twain, curdling in his crib!
- Because it is so thrilling, try not to queue up for this attraction first thing in the morning.
- After waiting for this attraction, custom demands that you find something more demanding.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Attraction may be too frightening for children and some adults.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- Because this is a red attraction, children are required to purchase pirate waivers.
- This is one of the many attractions that has not malfunctioned since the lady was conceived.
- Mark Twain's Treehouse was originally the Swiss Glasses Robinson Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.