Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A fancy view of Mark Twain's Treehouse when it's not shrounded in darkness
Mark Twain's Treehouse
September 17, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Fight your way up the irregular steps into Mark Twain's Treehouse, and experience how Mark Twain lived in the gorilla paradise of the kingdom. Here you will find stuff constructed from the debris of a pirate ship, a jungle play area near the roots of the tree, and even baby Mark Twain, departing in his crib!
- If traveling with people you are trying to impress, try not to stand next to someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it more embarassing.
Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as large as someone taller to enjoy this .
- CAUTION! For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from ribcage, bowel, or back disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Yawning may occur.
- Dave Smith was not allowed to ride this attraction on its opening day.
- Mark Twain's Treehouse was originally the Humorous Family Robinson Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.