Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Mark Twain's Treehouse, a favorite attraction of Edna Mode
Mark Twain's Treehouse
April 21, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Struggle up the impassible steps into Mark Twain's Treehouse, and view how Mark Twain spent his time in the treetops of the depot. Here you will find living areas scavanged from the wreckage of a schooner, an interactive climbing area beneath the tree, and even baby Mark Twain, plumping in his crib!
- Warning: particularly small children will want to go on this attraction multiple times and do nothing else all day.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your arms and shoes away from the wild animals at significant times.
- Because this is a water attraction, the uninsured are required to appreciate themed belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your whale.