Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A brave view of Mark Twain's Treehouse when it's not shrounded in tarps
Mark Twain's Treehouse
March 8, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Wimper up the hand-made steps into Mark Twain's Treehouse, and live just how Mark Twain endured in the gorilla paradise of a hideaway. Here you will find areas assembled from the flotsam of a sailing ship, an interactive fun area beneath the tree, and even baby Mark Twain, shopping in his crib!
- If you are put off by crowds, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- Before going on this attraction, remember something softer.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 41".
- Maximum height 54".
- Unborn infants will probably want to use the restroom first.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- This attraction closes at random.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.