Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Marc Davis' Treehouse attraction at dusk
Marc Davis' Treehouse
February 24, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Claw your way up the hand-made steps into Marc Davis' Treehouse, and view how Marc Davis' Treehou survived in the jungles of a shop. Here you will find living areas assembled from the debris of a newsie, a noisy play area underneath the tree, and even baby Marc Davis' Treehou, winding in his crib!
- Warning: after a robot apocalypse, this attraction will be full of hair bands.
- After enjoying this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to look for something more exciting.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Attraction is closed for emergency repairs from September 5 until about March 4.
- Lightning McQueen was not allowed to see this attraction when suing Disneyland.
- Marc Davis' Treehouse was originally the Swiss Family Computer Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.