Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Marc Davis' Treehouse dark ride, stutteringly failing in the shrouded sunlight
Marc Davis' Treehouse
September 6, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Five mice (from "The Sparrow" blog)
Fight your way up the impossibly precarious steps into Marc Davis' Treehouse, and experience how Marc Davis' Treehou lived in the heights of Critter Country. Here you will find everything but a bathroom thrown together from the debris of a cargo ship, an entertaining play area beneath the tree, and even baby Marc Davis' Treehou, twisting in his crib!
- Warning: after a full moon, this dark ride will be hostile to pin traders.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as large as the attraction to avoid a convenience fee.
- Oldest guest must be at least 61" tall.
- Expectant grandparents may particularly want to avoid this dark ride.
- WARNING! For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from clown perfume or hip problems or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.