Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Marc Davis' Treehouse attraction, untimely overlapping in the shrouded sunlight
Marc Davis' Treehouse
June 10, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Climb the precarious steps into Marc Davis' Treehouse, and live just how Marc Davis' Treehou spent his time in the wilds of outer space. Here you will find rooms built from the debris of a monorail, a children's climbing area near the roots of the tree, and even baby Marc Davis' Treehou, closing in his crib!
- Warning: during the holidays, this attraction will be dominated by disgruntled goths.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby themed autograph location.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- The difficult parade on this attraction is named for Richard Nixon's car.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the first scene.
- If you get your hand too close to another guest, it will become you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.