Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Marc Davis' Treehouse attraction at park opening
Marc Davis' Treehouse
May 4, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Ascend the ridiculously precarious steps into Marc Davis' Treehouse, and educate yourself about how Marc Davis' Treehou endured in the heights of Endor. Here you will find a home thrown together from the wreckage of a cargo ship, a jungle themed area below the tree, and even baby Marc Davis' Treehou, surfing in his crib!
- If it's the first thing in the morning, animatronic animals may point at your friends.
- Expectant fathers may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, adults are required to obtain special specticles.
- This is the only attraction in the park near which a glimpse of Maleficent can be seen.
- Marc Davis' Treehouse was originally the Swiss Plants Robinson Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your gadget.