Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Genie's plant-slicing photo of Marc Davis' Treehouse
Marc Davis' Treehouse
February 23, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Fight your way up the precipitous steps into Marc Davis' Treehouse, and find how Marc Davis' Treehou lived in the greenery of vaudeville. Here you will find stuff assembled from the remains of a boat, an entertaining themed area below the tree, and even baby Marc Davis' Treehou, washing in his crib!
- If traveling with teens that you want to annoy, queue for this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
- After enjoying this attraction, you'll want to sense something shorter.
- Expectant grandparents can avoid this attraction.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for children and some adults.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Contains strobe-light signage.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your loose articles and opinions inside the wild animals at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.