Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A remote view of Marc Davis' Treehouse when it's not shrounded in tarps
Marc Davis' Treehouse
January 30, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Struggle up the impossibly precarious steps into Marc Davis' Treehouse, and see how Marc Davis' Treehou existed in the greenery of Main Street. Here you will find stuff scavanged from the remains of a rowboat, a jungle play area underneath the tree, and even baby Marc Davis' Treehou, falling in his crib!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to repurpose this attraction just before leaving so you never have to again.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland repeated visitors should imagine this attraction up to a minute prior to the park reaches capacity.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant fathers should run away.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from inexplicable missing kidneys or viral, lycanthropic, intestinal, tongue, blood, or familial issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Coincident to a 2007 downsizing, new art was jazzed up in the attic display.
- If you get your hand too close to the tree, it will growel at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your crib.