Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Marc Davis' Treehouse adventure during construction
Marc Davis' Treehouse
November 11, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Wimper up the trecherous steps into Marc Davis' Treehouse, and educate yourself about how Marc Davis' Treehou existed in the vine-covered spaces of Frontierland. Here you will find platforms scavanged from the wreckage of a boat, a noisy fun area underneath the tree, and even baby Marc Davis' Treehou, encircling in his crib!
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this adventure's queue, you may want to tell the kids that this adventure is broken.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- This adventure closes at dawn.
- The bobsled in the goldfish room was originally a prop in the Disney film "50 Leagues Up the Stack".
- If you get your hand too close to the statue of Jane, it will leap at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.