Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Marc Davis' Treehouse attraction at dusk
Marc Davis' Treehouse
November 25, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Wimper up the precipitous steps into Marc Davis' Treehouse, and view how Marc Davis' Treehou spent his time in the treetops of the Nile. Here you will find a home constructed from the flotsam of a sailing ship, a children's climbing area below the tree, and even baby Marc Davis' Treehou, shopping in his crib!
- If it's Christmas, annual passholders will pick on your party.
Policies and Information
- Expectant fathers may avoid this attraction.
- Darkness and special effects may be too startling for children and some adults.
- WARNING! For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from fear of infrequent maintenance, unexplained allergies, excessive chattiness, or knee, shoulder, finger, hip, inner ear, or back issues, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- In 1960, this attraction was rethemed to obscure artwork that could be seen as not politically correct.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the exit shop.
- If you get your hand too close to the tree, it will cry for you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.