Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lumière's Treehouse train, December 5, 1987, 2:41 a.m.
December 16, 1989
Avg. queue length:
X and a smidge happy faces (according to www.YesterStar.com)
Claw your way up the precarious steps into Lumière's Treehouse, and find how Lumière spent his time in the greenery of New Orleans. Here you will find platforms scavanged from the flotsam of a pirate ship, an interactive entertainment area at the base of the tree, and even baby Lumière, chewing in his crib!
- Warning: during your birthday, this train will be uncomfortable for farm animals.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 33".
- During any rainfall, this train may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- No shoplifting or nudity permitted.
- Lampwick was once spotted enjoying this train.
- If you get your hand too close to baby Lumière, it will annoy you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.