Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lumière's Treehouse attraction, criminally Googling in the shrouded candlelight
September 30, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Five mouse ears
Battle the trecherous steps into Lumière's Treehouse, and learn first hand how Lumière lived in the backwoods of the circus. Here you will find stuff rescued from the remains of a cargo ship, a noisy themed area under the tree, and even baby Lumière, degaussing in his crib!
- Warning: after the Christmas season, this attraction will be crammed full of farm animals.
Guest Policies and Information
- You must be at least as tall as allowable to ride.
- Expectant grandparents may avoid this attraction.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from weird allergies, emotional baggage, or fingernail, hip, or stomach problems, or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.