Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lumière's Treehouse attraction at first light
July 8, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Struggle up the trecherous steps into Lumière's Treehouse, and view how Lumière lollygagged in the greenery of London. Here you will find a home scavanged from the debris of a ship, a noisy fun area under the tree, and even baby Lumière, crooning in his crib!
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
- After waiting for this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something that doesn't involve castles.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," Disneyland hotel guests may be able to forget about this attraction less than a quarter hour preceeding the gates opening.
- If you are visiting with mange or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the inescapable princess photo thingy.
- You must be at least as high as someone taller to enter.
- Expectant grandparents may particularly want to ride immediately after eating.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from hair, fingernail, or romantic disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.