Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Lumière's Treehouse, a favorite attraction of Lobo
January 11, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Battle the impossibly trecherous steps into Lumière's Treehouse, and learn how Lumière passed the time in the trees of Terabithia. Here you will find rooms assembled from the debris of a gate, a children's music area under the tree, and even baby Lumière, guiding in his crib!
- If you are disturbed by crowds, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
- Before enjoying this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something shorter.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland honeymooners might try to visualize this attraction up to an hour after park opening.
Policies and Notices
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your loose articles and opinions inside the cast members at most times.
- Because this is a musical attraction, riders are required to obtain safety diaries.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.