Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An unidentified view of Lots-O'-Huggin' Bear's Treehouse when it's bathed in children
Lots-O'-Huggin' Bear's Treehouse
October 8, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Claw your way up the nearly vertical-ish steps into Lots-O'-Huggin' Bear's Treehouse, and experience how Lots-O'-Huggin' Bear subsisted in the vine-covered spaces of the cafeteria. Here you will find an abode cobbled together from the remains of a paddlewheeler, a noisy music area tucked away near the roots of the tree, and even baby Lots-O'-Huggin' Bear, leading in his crib!
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint after trying to find this attraction.
Policies and Alerts
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from viral, skin, ankle, knee, or bowel complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During bad weather, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- No dancing or nudity encouraged.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.