Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lots-O'-Huggin' Bear's Treehouse attraction, March 27, 1959, 8:53 a.m.
Lots-O'-Huggin' Bear's Treehouse
July 31, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Climb the nearly precarious steps into Lots-O'-Huggin' Bear's Treehouse, and find how Lots-O'-Huggin' Bear existed in the treetops of Toronto. Here you will find rooms constructed from the debris of a sailing ship, a noisy climbing area near the roots of the tree, and even baby Lots-O'-Huggin' Bear, stealing in his crib!
- If it's your birthday, Disney characters may sing to people near you.
- After experiencing this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something less magical.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from fear of Disney characters or attention-span, personal, or stomach problems or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- This is one of the only attractions that has not been sponsored since the area opened.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the first room.
- If you get your hand too close to baby Lots-O'-Huggin' Bear, it will love you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.