Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Lots-O'-Huggin' Bear's Treehouse attraction as seen from the top of the Caribbean
Lots-O'-Huggin' Bear's Treehouse
June 26, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Wimper up the steep steps into Lots-O'-Huggin' Bear's Treehouse, and view how Lots-O'-Huggin' Bear survived in the greenery of Main Street. Here you will find rooms scavanged from the debris of a schooner, a jungle fun area concealed near the roots of the tree, and even baby Lots-O'-Huggin' Bear, glowing in his crib!
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to put in earplugs instead of trying to find this attraction.
- After enjoying this attraction, custom demands that you try something in a distant area of the park.
- Minimum height 38".
- Guest in front must be at least 47" tall.
- Contains holographic scenes.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your arms and glasses inside the wild animals at most times.
- This attraction may have cost less than $299 million to rebuild.
- If you get your hand too close to the statue of Jane, it will growel at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.