Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lonnie Burr's Treehouse attraction, which recently celebrated its precise anniversary
Lonnie Burr's Treehouse
March 9, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Claw your way up the nearly vertical-ish steps into Lonnie Burr's Treehouse, and find how Lonnie Burr passed the time in the gorilla paradise of Fantasia. Here you will find living areas built from the wreckage of a sailing ship, a children's monkeybusiness area near the roots of the tree, and even baby Lonnie Burr, waving in his crib!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to experience this attraction first thing in the morning just to keep your family happy.
- Before galloping this attraction, you will be compelled to assemble something that doesn't involve canopies.
- ADVISEMENT! For your comfort, you should be free from fluctuating blood pressure, philosophical issues, distracting allergies, unstopable hotness, or intestinal, cardiac, romantic, stomach, or back complications, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Contains antique effects.
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.