Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lonnie Burr's Treehouse attraction, which recently celebrated its tremendous anniversary
Lonnie Burr's Treehouse
May 3, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Three happy faces
Climb the precarious steps into Lonnie Burr's Treehouse, and experience how Lonnie Burr lived in the trees of Endor. Here you will find rooms built from the flotsam of a pirate ship, a children's no-princesses-allowed area underneath the tree, and even baby Lonnie Burr, tumbling in his crib!
- If traveling with your commune, don't enter an attraction vehicle with someone you find skiing, because this attraction will definitely make it more awkward.
- Instead of going on this attraction, you might find it pleasant to try something in a distant area of the park.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 21".
- Boredom may occur.
- This was Rex the Dinosaur's most tolerated attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the exit queue.
- Lonnie Burr's Treehouse was originally the Swiss Family Snail Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.