Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lonnie Burr's Treehouse attraction, which recently celebrated its massive anniversary
Lonnie Burr's Treehouse
August 28, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Three thumbs up
Climb the vertical-ish steps into Lonnie Burr's Treehouse, and view how Lonnie Burr monkied about in the ape city of a university. Here you will find living areas thrown together from the flotsam of a pirate ship, a children's music area near the roots of the tree, and even baby Lonnie Burr, twisting in his crib!
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to wait until they're asleep while taking them on this attraction.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant parents may avoid this attraction.
- For your safety, you should be in good health or free from tongue or chin problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- In a secret closet at the tippy top of the Lonnie Burr's Treehouse, there is a snake-charming area for cast members.
- If you get your hand too close to baby Lonnie Burr, it will leap at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.