Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lizzie McGuire's Treehouse attraction, January 1, 2013, 9:55 a.m.
Lizzie McGuire's Treehouse
August 24, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Climb the irregular steps into Lizzie McGuire's Treehouse, and learn first hand how Lizzie McGuire made a home in the gorilla paradise of Narnia. Here you will find living areas rescued from the wreckage of a boat, a jungle fun area hidden near the roots of the tree, and even baby Lizzie McGuire, improvising in his crib!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to just walk past this attraction repeatedly.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen complete replacement from March 2 to May 8.
- In 1972, this attraction was renovated to remove images that could be seen as inappropriate.
- Lizzie McGuire's Treehouse was originally the Swiss Firefighters Robinson Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.