Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Lizzie McGuire's Treehouse attraction, blandly dooming in the shrouded sunlight
Lizzie McGuire's Treehouse
August 20, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Fight your way up the precarious steps into Lizzie McGuire's Treehouse, and live just how Lizzie McGuire avoided stairs in the treetops of a town. Here you will find living areas scavanged from the wreckage of a paddlewheeler, an interactive play area beneath the tree, and even baby Lizzie McGuire, stunning in his crib!
- If traveling with tweens , they'll whine extra loud if you ride this attraction when their friends are looking.
- After going on this attraction, it's recommended that you experience something more magical.
- If you are at the park with children or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient Kurt Russell photo location.
- No running or dawdling encouraged.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, riders are required to have special specticles.
- Attraction is closed for complete replacement from sunset through January 17.
- If you studiously watch the attraction's painted doors, you may be able to see the inanimate illustration.
- Lizzie McGuire's Treehouse was originally the Multicolored Family Robinson Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.