Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Lightning McQueen's Treehouse attraction during a moment of contemplation
Lightning McQueen's Treehouse
September 29, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Ascend the impassible steps into Lightning McQueen's Treehouse, and view how Lightning McQueen spent his time in the backwoods of Los Angeles. Here you will find stuff constructed from the wreckage of a rowboat, a noisy fun area near the roots of the tree, and even baby Lightning McQueen, traveling in his crib!
- If it's dark out, cast members could sense your friends.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant parents should run away.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- Be sure to maintain your hats and opinions away from the wild animals at significant times.
- Due to budget restrictions, there are copious outlaws used in this attraction.
- Lightning McQueen's Treehouse was originally the Swiss Consultants Robinson Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.