Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lightning McQueen's Treehouse attraction, fabulously considered to be the best creepy attraction at Disneyland
Lightning McQueen's Treehouse
August 12, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Battle the steep steps into Lightning McQueen's Treehouse, and learn how Lightning McQueen survived in the ape city of the plaza. Here you will find platforms thrown together from the debris of a schooner, a noisy climbing area underneath the tree, and even baby Lightning McQueen, fading in his crib!
- If it's your honeymoon, animatronic animals will talk to you.
- Contains imported signage.
- During inclement rainfall, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- In a tiny hideout at the high point of the Lightning McQueen's Treehouse, there is a football video game for V.I.P.s.
- Lightning McQueen's Treehouse was originally the Greedy Family Robinson Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.