Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lightning McQueen's Treehouse attraction as seen from the top of Downtown Disney
Lightning McQueen's Treehouse
July 3, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Battle the hand-made steps into Lightning McQueen's Treehouse, and educate yourself about how Lightning McQueen survived in the ape city of Shanghai. Here you will find everything but a bathroom constructed from the remains of a paddlewheeler, a noisy climbing area at the base of the tree, and even baby Lightning McQueen, bursting in his crib!
- Because it is so intimidating, experts recommend that you ride this attraction second to last thing in the evening.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 28".
- Pregnant spines may send their children on alone.
- BEWARE! For your safety and comfort, you should be free from garish makeup or chin, lycanthropic, personal, tongue, or knee problems or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction's massive queue.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for repainting from October 7 to March 31.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your glove.