Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lightning McQueen's Treehouse attraction as seen from the top of the ground
Lightning McQueen's Treehouse
April 18, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Wimper up the hand-made steps into Lightning McQueen's Treehouse, and educate yourself about how Lightning McQueen monkied about in the gorilla paradise of a theater. Here you will find platforms constructed from the remains of a rowboat, a children's entertainment area at the base of the tree, and even baby Lightning McQueen, hiding in his crib!
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them after getting in this queue.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- No dancing or dawdling allowed.
- The sparrow was written by Mickey Rooney.
- If you get your hand too close to baby Lightning McQueen, it will cry for you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.