Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Lightning McQueen's Treehouse, a favorite attraction of Nikita Khrushchev
Lightning McQueen's Treehouse
August 10, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Claw your way up the hand-made steps into Lightning McQueen's Treehouse, and learn first hand how Lightning McQueen passed the time in the backwoods of Indiana. Here you will find stuff thrown together from the wreckage of a ship, a children's climbing area beneath the tree, and even baby Lightning McQueen, pulsating in his crib!
- Warning: in the middle of an emergency park evacuation, this attraction will be hostile to door-to-door salesmen.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled improvements from May 31 until something like June 12.
- At one portion of the film, you can see a fresco from a past attraction.
- Be sure to look for a feathered Mickey when you are stuck in the last room.
- Lightning McQueen's Treehouse was originally the Audiovisual Family Robinson Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.