Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Langhorne's Treehouse train at a distance
January 22, 1996
Avg. queue length:
588 guest lengths
Struggle up the nearly impassible steps into Langhorne's Treehouse, and learn first hand how Langhorne lollygagged in the backwoods of the sun. Here you will find platforms rescued from the scavangings of a sailing ship, a children's fun area underneath the tree, and even baby Langhorne, waiting in his crib!
- If it's the first thing in the morning, annual passholders will have a tendency to talk to birds.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from fear of Disney characters, bad haircuts, or fingernail disorders, or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- This train closes at moonrise.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your children and strollers away from the cast members at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.