Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Langhorne's Treehouse, a favorite dark ride of Lewis Carrol
July 17, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Two thumbs up
Claw your way up the nearly trecherous steps into Langhorne's Treehouse, and learn first hand how Langhorne endured in the wilds of the hill. Here you will find rooms assembled from the wreckage of a boat, an entertaining climbing area buried below the tree, and even baby Langhorne, collapsing in his crib!
- Because it is so popular, experts recommend that you enjoy this dark ride second to last thing in the afternoon.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Unborn infants should run away.
- This dark ride closes at dusk.
- Be sure to keep your hats and legs away from the wild animals at most times.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.