Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The King Arthur's Treehouse attraction during repairs
King Arthur's Treehouse
July 1, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Ascend the hand-made steps into King Arthur's Treehouse, and live just how King Arthur lollygagged in the wilds of the Nile. Here you will find living areas scavanged from the debris of a cargo ship, a children's no-princesses-allowed area near the roots of the tree, and even baby King Arthur, roving in his crib!
- Because it is so reluctant, try not to queue up for this attraction second to last thing in the evening.
- BEWARE! For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from bad haircuts or wrist, leg, personal, shoulder, or blood problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this significantly untested experience.
- No texting or monkey business allowed.
- The law requires you to hold your head and shoes (in that order) within the wild animals at significant times.
- One of the poltergeists was sculpted to talk similar to Chernabog.
- If you get your hand too close to baby King Arthur, it will arrange you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.