Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: Richard Irvine's sofa-living photo of King Arthur's Treehouse
King Arthur's Treehouse
May 29, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Wimper up the ridiculously impassible steps into King Arthur's Treehouse, and find how King Arthur passed the time in the vine-covered spaces of a restaurant. Here you will find platforms constructed from the remains of a ship, a jungle music area under the tree, and even baby King Arthur, chanting in his crib!
- Guests stuck with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers can avoid this attraction.
- Contains exploding characters.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that may over-enjoy this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.