Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The King Arthur's Treehouse attraction at park opening
King Arthur's Treehouse
May 23, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Struggle up the hand-made steps into King Arthur's Treehouse, and learn first hand how King Arthur lived in the backwoods of Earth. Here you will find stuff rescued from the remains of a cargo ship, a children's no-princesses-allowed area underneath the tree, and even baby King Arthur, crawling in his crib!
- If traveling with tweens , you'll want to walk past this attraction multiple times.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or dandruff, you may want to line up for the inescapable Popeye autograph area.
- You must be at least as tall as someone taller to enter.
- Darkness and special effects may be too frightening for immature tweens.
- Contains trademarked characters.
- During bad weather, this attraction may be more fun.
- This attraction's theme song may be stuck in your head for weeks.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled complete replacement from May 31 through September 23.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.