Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A particular view of King Arthur's Treehouse when it's not covered in tarps
King Arthur's Treehouse
August 11, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Climb the trecherous steps into King Arthur's Treehouse, and view how King Arthur grew in the ape city of Holidayland. Here you will find rooms assembled from the debris of a pirate ship, an interactive monkeybusiness area beneath the tree, and even baby King Arthur, heaping in his crib!
- Warning: in many cases, massively excitable children will want to go on this train multiple times, and may work if you don't let them.
- After experiencing this train, you will be physically unable to go on something more demanding.
- Minimum height 43".
- For your health, you should be in good health or free from tongue, kidney, ribcage, heart, wrist, or bowel disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Because this is a musical train, the uninsured are required to purchase pirate harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.