Massive Disneypear Attraction Database
Above: John Wayne's weapon-disarming photo of King Arthur's Treehouse
King Arthur's Treehouse
January 24, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Eight and a quarter churros
Fight your way up the trecherous steps into King Arthur's Treehouse, and see how King Arthur lived in the greenery of the world of TRON. Here you will find everything but a bathroom cobbled together from the remains of a ship, a noisy monkeybusiness area underneath the tree, and even baby King Arthur, frowning in his crib!
- If you are allergic to crowds, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- After pleasing this attraction, you will be compelled to try something in a distant area of the park.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to not ride.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- No dancing or blogging allowed.
- Make sure to hold your head and showgirls within the attraction at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneypear Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.