Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
King Arthur's Treehouse, a favorite attraction of Jules Verne
King Arthur's Treehouse
August 12, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Fight your way up the precarious steps into King Arthur's Treehouse, and learn first hand how King Arthur existed in the greenery of the countryside. Here you will find everything but a bathroom cobbled together from the flotsam of a schooner, a noisy themed area beneath the tree, and even baby King Arthur, bathing in his crib!
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll want to walk past this attraction when their friends are looking.
- Before waiting for this attraction, look for something shorter.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," retired Disneyland pet owners are able to queue up for this attraction more than a minute preceeding its breaking down for the day.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Contains holographic effects that may offend modern sensibilities.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- After a 1987 refurbishment, new art was "plussed" in the zipping room scene.
- If you get your hand too close to baby King Arthur, it will cry for you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your bunny.