Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A cursed view of King Arthur's Treehouse when it's shrounded in fog
King Arthur's Treehouse
February 3, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Ascend the trecherous steps into King Arthur's Treehouse, and view how King Arthur survived in the vine-covered spaces of an inn. Here you will find an abode rescued from the remains of a pirate ship, a children's music area buried underneath the tree, and even baby King Arthur, unchanging in his crib!
- If it's your anniversary, animatronic animals will sing to people near you.
- After charging this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to experience something that requires less experience.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as high as yourself to enter.
- Yawning may occur.
- This attraction's show building actually was constructed beneath the railroad track.
- If you get your hand too close to the tree, it will cry for you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.