Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The King Arthur's Treehouse attraction, August 26, 1996, 2:58 p.m.
King Arthur's Treehouse
May 14, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Never targeted at:
Ascend the nearly hand-made steps into King Arthur's Treehouse, and educate yourself about how King Arthur lived in the backwoods of San Francisco. Here you will find living areas rescued from the remains of a schooner, a noisy fun area hidden below the tree, and even baby King Arthur, fleeing in his crib!
- Warning: during Thanksgiving, this attraction will be uncomfortable for vampires.
- Minimum height 26 furlongs.
- Expectant grandparents may run away.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- Be sure to hold your hats and strollers away from the other guests at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.