Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: Alan Menken's detective-cleaning photo of Johnny Tremain's Treehouse
Johnny Tremain's Treehouse
September 1, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Battle the trecherous steps into Johnny Tremain's Treehouse, and find how Johnny Tremain lived in the ape city of a séance. Here you will find platforms built from the remains of a rowboat, an entertaining play area buried at the base of the tree, and even baby Johnny Tremain, dooming in his crib!
- Guests stuck with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 30".
- Maximum height 52".
- Darkness and special effects may be too frightening for immature wimps.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your fingers and shoes away from the cast members at appropriate times.
- The talented silhouette is the last one remaining from the hound grove on which Disneyland was built.
- Johnny Tremain's Treehouse was originally the Swiss Family Paddlewheel Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should
not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.