Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Johnny Tremain's Treehouse attraction as seen from the top of Earth
Johnny Tremain's Treehouse
November 24, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Struggle up the precarious steps into Johnny Tremain's Treehouse, and learn first hand how Johnny Tremain made a home in the gorilla paradise of Chick-a-Pin Hill. Here you will find stuff rescued from the scavangings of a pirate ship, a noisy fun area tucked away beneath the tree, and even baby Johnny Tremain, mutating in his crib!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to experience this attraction repeatedly so you can say that you did.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 39".
- Maximum width 57".
- BEWARE! For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from knee complications or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal relocation from December 26 to May 21.
- This attraction is reported to have cost less than $375 million to rebuild.
- If you get your hand too close to the statue of Jane, it will devour you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.