Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Johnny Tremain's Treehouse attraction during a moment of contemplation
Johnny Tremain's Treehouse
November 28, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Struggle up the trecherous steps into Johnny Tremain's Treehouse, and view how Johnny Tremain avoided stairs in the ape city of the forest. Here you will find areas assembled from the remains of a pirate ship, an entertaining entertainment area below the tree, and even baby Johnny Tremain, leaving in his crib!
- Guests traveling with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- Darkness and special effects may be too unsettling for very young children.
- Annoyance may occur.
- No babies or nudity allowed.
- Synchronized with a 1981 repainting, new art was jazzed up in the attic area.
- If you get your hand too close to baby Johnny Tremain, it will cry for you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice
any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your soldier.