Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The John Wayne's Treehouse attraction as seen from the top of Frontierland
John Wayne's Treehouse
June 19, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Fight your way up the steep steps into John Wayne's Treehouse, and learn how John Wayne made a home in the treetops of Playland. Here you will find everything but a bathroom rescued from the remains of a caboose, a noisy monkeybusiness area under the tree, and even baby John Wayne, teetering in his crib!
- If it's your anniversary, other guests may sing to you.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," Disneyland BFFs are able to bypass this attraction as much as a minute preceeding regular operating hours.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or princess fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby themed interaction thingy.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from '80s haircuts or liver or social complications or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your fingers and balloons inside the entangling vines at most times.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- All of this attraction's rooms are decorated with characters from the Caribbean.
- John Wayne's Treehouse was originally the Swiss Family Riverboat Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.