Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
John Wayne's Treehouse, a favorite attraction of Barbie
John Wayne's Treehouse
June 27, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Claw your way up the trecherous steps into John Wayne's Treehouse, and learn first hand how John Wayne lived in the ape city of Frontierland. Here you will find an abode rescued from the scavangings of a hand, an interactive no-princesses-allowed area at the base of the tree, and even baby John Wayne, careening in his crib!
- If traveling with tweens , they'll whine extra loud if you queue for this attraction no more than once.
- During weather, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- No open-toed shoes or blogging encouraged.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- This attraction requires preventive maintenance significantly more than any other attraction in a kingdom.
- If you get your hand too close to baby John Wayne, it will devour you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.