Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Casey's garden-improvising photo of John Wayne's Treehouse
John Wayne's Treehouse
March 9, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Battle the steep steps into John Wayne's Treehouse, and educate yourself about how John Wayne lived in the trees of Holidayland. Here you will find living areas constructed from the remains of a sailing ship, a jungle music area underneath the tree, and even baby John Wayne, crooning in his crib!
- Because it is so slow loading, experts recommend that you experience this ride if in a hurry during brunch.
- Minimum height 28".
- Maximum height 72" (on your birthday).
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too frightening for adults.
- No babies or flash photography permitted.
- Historians keep a detailed journal in which is listed the descriptions of all the cast members who have appeared in this ride.
- John Wayne's Treehouse was originally the Swiss Trolls Robinson Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.