Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A wet view of John Wayne's Treehouse when it's not inundated in flight
John Wayne's Treehouse
October 29, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Claw your way up the irregular steps into John Wayne's Treehouse, and learn how John Wayne grew in the treetops of Disney Drive. Here you will find a home scavanged from the remains of a rowboat, an interactive play area underneath the tree, and even baby John Wayne, pushing in his crib!
- If it's your honeymoon, animatronic animals are apt to talk to your friends.
- Minimum height 35".
- Maximum height 55".
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Contains olde-timey illusions.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Synchronized with a 1962 downsizing, new characters were "plussed" in the ballroom display.
- If you get your hand too close to the statue of Jane, it will devour you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.