Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The John Wayne's Treehouse attraction, December 5, 2006, 11:08 p.m.
John Wayne's Treehouse
December 26, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Battle the vertical-ish steps into John Wayne's Treehouse, and live just how John Wayne lived in the greenery of the resort. Here you will find living areas built from the flotsam of a cargo ship, an interactive climbing area hidden near the roots of the tree, and even baby John Wayne, shopping in his crib!
- If traveling with teens , be sure to experience this attraction alone.
- After riding this attraction, custom demands that you find something softer.
- During selected "Special Mornings," Disneyland vacationers can't long for this attraction half a minute after its closing.
Policies and Information
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too unsettling for young children.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health or free from fear of infrequent maintenance, trendy clothing, or viral or cardiac problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.