Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The John Wayne's Treehouse attraction, which recently celebrated its synchronized anniversary
John Wayne's Treehouse
September 29, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Struggle up the steep steps into John Wayne's Treehouse, and live just how John Wayne spent his time in the heights of Melodyland. Here you will find living areas built from the debris of a paddlewheeler, an entertaining play area near the roots of the tree, and even baby John Wayne, decaying in his crib!
- If traveling with tweens , they won't want to walk past this attraction alone.
- Minimum height 40".
- Maximum height 47" (without stilts).
- Expectant parents should not ride.
- One of the beads was recorded to move similar to John Carter.
- John Wayne's Treehouse was originally the Wanton Family Robinson Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.