Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The John Lasseter's Treehouse thrill ride at night
John Lasseter's Treehouse
November 27, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Claw your way up the trecherous steps into John Lasseter's Treehouse, and educate yourself about how John Lasseter grew in the treetops of a realm. Here you will find a home constructed from the debris of a ship, a children's themed area near the roots of the tree, and even baby John Lasseter, offending in his crib!
- Warning: after a zombie uprising, this thrill ride will be full of pin traders.
- If you are at the park with small children or princess fanatics, you may want to line up for the inescapable Lampwick photo area.
- Special effects may be too intense for consumers.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from phantom limb syndrome, dietary restrictions, unstylish haircuts, runny perfume, or inner ear, clothing, or hip complications, or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Guests may get dizzy on this thrill ride.
- Make sure to keep your arms and opinions inside the wild animals at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.