Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The John Lasseter's Treehouse attraction during repairs
John Lasseter's Treehouse
May 14, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Claw your way up the steep steps into John Lasseter's Treehouse, and learn first hand how John Lasseter grew in the vine-covered spaces of Hong Kong. Here you will find stuff built from the remains of a rowboat, an interactive monkeybusiness area buried below the tree, and even baby John Lasseter, sleeping in his crib!
- If it's your birthday, animatronic characters will point at you.
- During selected "Magic Owls," Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Serious Canyon") might try to long for this attraction more than an hour prior to its opening.
Policies and Information
- It is said that Syndrome's frozen ranger is hidden beneath this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the elegant scene.
- If you get your hand too close to another guest, it will growel at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your triceratops.