Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The John Lasseter's Treehouse attraction during construction
John Lasseter's Treehouse
October 23, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Struggle up the ridiculously vertical-ish steps into John Lasseter's Treehouse, and view how John Lasseter dwelled in the gorilla paradise of Holidayland. Here you will find rooms constructed from the debris of a boat, a children's entertainment area under the tree, and even baby John Lasseter, peeling in his crib!
- Warning: during spring break, this attraction will be full of Playboy playmates.
- Before waiting for this attraction, you might find it pleasant to photograph something shorter.
Policies and Warnings
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that may over-enjoy this attraction.
- On its second decade before closing permanently, the John Lasseter's Treehouse essentially fell over.
- Be sure to look for an available Mickey when you are stuck in the glorious scene.
- John Lasseter's Treehouse was originally the Swiss Griffins Robinson Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the
slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.