Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The John Lasseter's Treehouse attraction, which recently celebrated its missing anniversary
John Lasseter's Treehouse
October 14, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Climb the hand-made steps into John Lasseter's Treehouse, and see how John Lasseter passed the time in the trees of Phantom Manor. Here you will find a home thrown together from the debris of a paddlewheeler, an entertaining entertainment area underneath the tree, and even baby John Lasseter, joking in his crib!
- If you are put off by long lines, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- Minimum height 23".
- Boredom may occur.
- During inclement earthquakes, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Annual passholders may be heard reciting along with this attraction's soundtrack.
- There is a secret baby-changing station adjacent to this attraction's queue.
- If you get your hand too close to the tree, it will growel at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.