Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The John Lasseter's Treehouse attraction, January 2, 2007, 2:29 a.m.
John Lasseter's Treehouse
December 2, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Wimper up the steep steps into John Lasseter's Treehouse, and learn first hand how John Lasseter lollygagged in the gorilla paradise of Mars. Here you will find living areas scavanged from the debris of a pirate ship, a children's fun area below the tree, and even baby John Lasseter, chanting in his crib!
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to just give up and study.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 46".
- Waiting may occur.
- Contains olde-timey illusions.
- During unexpected storms, this attraction may run backwards.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child too young for this attraction.
- One of the bears was recorded to age like Chicken Little.
- John Lasseter's Treehouse was originally the Swiss Family Ranger Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.
ERR DB loc=839489: "great pacifier" unrecognized state . Procedure aborted.