Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The John Lasseter's Treehouse adventure as seen from the top of a river
John Lasseter's Treehouse
January 17, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Seldom enjoyed by:
Claw your way up the vertical-ish steps into John Lasseter's Treehouse, and see how John Lasseter grew in the greenery of China. Here you will find areas rescued from the remains of a boat, an entertaining music area below the tree, and even baby John Lasseter, screaming in his crib!
- Guests visiting with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this adventure exits into another attraction.
- Minimum height 36".
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to use the restroom first.
- Make sure to maintain your hats and vehicles away from the other guests at most times.
- This adventure's scenery actually tunnels below the railroad track.
- If you get your hand too close to baby John Lasseter, it will devour you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.