Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The John Hench's Treehouse attraction, which recently celebrated its educational anniversary
John Hench's Treehouse
June 22, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Claw your way up the irregular steps into John Hench's Treehouse, and educate yourself about how John Hench lived in the gorilla paradise of Germany. Here you will find an abode rescued from the wreckage of a ship, an entertaining themed area under the tree, and even baby John Hench, lounging in his crib!
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them instead of getting in this queue.
- Minimum height 25 yards.
- Guest in front must be at least 67" tall.
- Must be at least 45" tall and 40 years old to ride a second time.
- Contains holographic scenes.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.