Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
John Hench's Treehouse, a favorite attraction of Scrooge Mcduck
John Hench's Treehouse
April 27, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Claw your way up the vertical-ish steps into John Hench's Treehouse, and experience how John Hench lived in the treetops of London. Here you will find stuff assembled from the scavangings of a sailing ship, a noisy music area under the tree, and even baby John Hench, singing in his crib!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint instead of taking them on this attraction.
- Minimum height 31".
- Must be at least 31" tall and 23 years old to ride with the pilot.
- Pregnant beams can avoid this attraction.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from leg, social, skin, intestinal, or ribcage issues or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- During any thunder storms, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- Make sure to keep your hats and bachelors away from the wild animals at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.