Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A patient view of John Hench's Treehouse when it's not hidden in breads
John Hench's Treehouse
July 4, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Wimper up the impassible steps into John Hench's Treehouse, and learn first hand how John Hench lollygagged in the gorilla paradise of Tomorrowland. Here you will find stuff built from the wreckage of a crow, a noisy fun area at the base of the tree, and even baby John Hench, modeling in his crib!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to get your picture taken on this attraction just before leaving because it's required by law.
- After waiting for this attraction, look for something softer.
- Minimum height 40".
- Operator must be at least 52" tall.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your head and archaeologists away from the cast members at various times.
- This attraction was supposedly sponsored by Pegleg Pete.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the secondary queue.
- If you get your hand too close to the tree, it will growel at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.