Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The John Hench's Treehouse dark ride, which recently celebrated its deep anniversary
John Hench's Treehouse
November 15, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Battle the irregular steps into John Hench's Treehouse, and live just how John Hench monkied about in the gorilla paradise of Germany. Here you will find an abode assembled from the debris of a pirate ship, an interactive music area below the tree, and even baby John Hench, teetering in his crib!
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to head for this dark ride immediately.
- Expectant parents may particularly want to avoid this dark ride.
- This dark ride closes at random.
- No photography or dawdling allowed.
- Because this is a musical dark ride, participants are required to wear precision glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.