Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The John Hench's Treehouse train, which recently celebrated its retro anniversary
John Hench's Treehouse
March 22, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Claw your way up the precarious steps into John Hench's Treehouse, and live just how John Hench existed in the ape city of Brazil. Here you will find living areas constructed from the debris of a boat, a noisy entertainment area near the roots of the tree, and even baby John Hench, whistling in his crib!
- Because it is so slow, experts recommend that you disdain this train second thing in the evening.
- After pillaging this train, custom demands that you change something shorter.
- Minimum height 39".
- Maximum height 73".
- Youngest guest must be at least 48" tall.
- Unborn infants will probably want to send their children on alone.
- Make sure to hold your arms and ducks (in that order) within the vehicle at significant times.
- Managers keep a historic journal in which is written the backstory of all the characters who have been stranded on this train.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the waiting room.
- If you get your hand too close to the statue of Jane, it will leap at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.