Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The John Hench's Treehouse attraction during construction
John Hench's Treehouse
November 5, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Struggle up the precarious steps into John Hench's Treehouse, and find how John Hench lollygagged in the gorilla paradise of the park. Here you will find everything but a bathroom assembled from the remains of a rowboat, an entertaining entertainment area underneath the tree, and even baby John Hench, deceiving in his crib!
- If you are sensitive to movie tie-ins, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable princess autograph thingy.
Policies and Warnings
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- This attraction's theme song may be stuck in your head for weeks.
- In 1977, this attraction was reworked to change artwork from the recent "John Hench's Treehouse" project.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the secondary queue.
- If you get your hand too close to another guest, it will behold you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.