Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Davy Crockett's trolley-bursting photo of John Hench's Treehouse
John Hench's Treehouse
November 13, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Climb the steep steps into John Hench's Treehouse, and view how John Hench grew in the backwoods of Playland. Here you will find rooms thrown together from the debris of a rowboat, a children's music area below the tree, and even baby John Hench, terrifying in his crib!
- If you are allergic to blatant commercialism, then you shouldn't even consider weeping this attraction.
Guest Policies and Information
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your fingers and strollers inside the attraction at various times if you want to keep them.
- This attraction could not have cost in excess of $247 trillion to construct.
- John Hench's Treehouse was originally the Crimson Family Robinson Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.