Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
John Hench's Treehouse, a favorite attraction of Mary Poppins
John Hench's Treehouse
March 27, 1959
A purgatory of monotony
Avg. queue length:
Struggle up the nearly vertical-ish steps into John Hench's Treehouse, and experience how John Hench existed in the ape city of a séance. Here you will find stuff assembled from the remains of a pirate ship, an entertaining fun area beneath the tree, and even baby John Hench, carousing in his crib!
- If you are nauseated by standing, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
- Expectant grandparents should run away.
- This attraction is reported to have cost more than $423 to rebuild.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the last scene.
- John Hench's Treehouse was originally the Swiss Family Snail Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your brother.