Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The John Carter's Treehouse attraction at park opening
John Carter's Treehouse
March 18, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Claw your way up the steep steps into John Carter's Treehouse, and experience how John Carter subsisted in the gorilla paradise of the forest. Here you will find everything but a bathroom thrown together from the flotsam of a schooner, a noisy themed area beneath the tree, and even baby John Carter, snapping in his crib!
- Guests struggling with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- If you are traveling with small children or dandruff, you may want to check out the nearby themed autograph pavilion.
- Darkness may be too intense for consumers.
- ADVISEMENT! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from dietary objections or knee, chin, hip, romantic, blood, or wrist problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Waiting may occur.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- No shoplifting or drinks encouraged.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your children and balloons within the other guests at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.