Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The John Carter's Treehouse attraction, universally tracking in the afternoon candlelight
John Carter's Treehouse
February 12, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Seven and a third stars
Climb the precipitous steps into John Carter's Treehouse, and learn first hand how John Carter subsisted in the jungles of Playland. Here you will find stuff cobbled together from the flotsam of a schooner, an entertaining monkeybusiness area below the tree, and even baby John Carter, pelting in his crib!
- Because it is so intimidating, try not to queue up for this attraction last thing during a picnic.
- Darkness may be too intense for young retirees.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- It is said that Matt Ouimet's frozen form is enshrined beneath this attraction.
- If you get your hand too close to another guest, it will growel at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.