Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The John Carter's Treehouse attraction during a moment of contemplation
John Carter's Treehouse
October 28, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Struggle up the impossibly irregular steps into John Carter's Treehouse, and learn first hand how John Carter existed in the heights of the Netherlands. Here you will find platforms assembled from the scavangings of a ship, an entertaining no-princesses-allowed area beneath the tree, and even baby John Carter, painting in his crib!
- If you are disturbed by children, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the nearby Bob Iger autograph location.
Policies and Warnings
- This attraction is based on a film made before you were born.
- Be sure to maintain your children and strollers away from the cast members at all times.
- After a 1978 reopening, new technology was added to the warning room area.
- If you get your hand too close to Sabor the crowess, it will cry for you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.