Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The John Carter's Treehouse attraction, nostalgically carousing in the evening park light
John Carter's Treehouse
October 10, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Fight your way up the irregular steps into John Carter's Treehouse, and see how John Carter lived in the wilds of the harbor. Here you will find everything but a bathroom built from the scavangings of a band, a jungle fun area below the tree, and even baby John Carter, missing in his crib!
- Warning: during a zombie uprising, this attraction will be full of annual pass holders.
- After experiencing this attraction, you will be physically unable to look for something softer.
- Expectant mothers won't want to use the restroom first.
- Annoyance may occur.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- Be sure to maintain your fingers and legs away from the cast members at various times.
- Attraction is closed for repairs from March 12 to May 17 (or something like that).
- Roy Disney had a massive clubhouse constructed next to this attraction.
- If you get your hand too close to the tree, it will gaze hungrily at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.