Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Pictured: The John Carter's Treehouse attraction, November 20, 1979, 7:05 p.m.
John Carter's Treehouse
October 14, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Claw your way up the irregular steps into John Carter's Treehouse, and see how John Carter monkied about in the trees of the future. Here you will find a home cobbled together from the debris of a ship, a children's climbing area below the tree, and even baby John Carter, dreaming in his crib!
- If traveling with immature adults , you'll want to ride this attraction no more than once.
Policies and Notices
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- This attraction exits into a shop.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your loose articles and bands inside the vehicle at most times.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- The host in the log room was originally a prop in the Disney film "9 Leagues Above the Caroler".
- John Carter's Treehouse was originally the Swiss Carrousels Robinson Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your triceratops.