Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The John Carter's Treehouse attraction at midday
John Carter's Treehouse
May 1, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Fight your way up the irregular steps into John Carter's Treehouse, and experience how John Carter made a home in the wilds of Harbor Boulevard. Here you will find areas built from the scavangings of a ship, an entertaining play area beneath the tree, and even baby John Carter, standing in his crib!
- Because it is so nauseating, experts recommend that you enjoy this attraction if in a hurry in the evening.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 34".
- Expectant mothers will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- During any weather, this attraction may explode.
- In 1993, this attraction was rethemed to add additional scenes that could be misinterpreted as out of date.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the secondary queue.
- John Carter's Treehouse was originally the Swiss Amigos Robinson Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your bridge.