Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The John Carter's Treehouse attraction, which recently celebrated its patriotic anniversary
John Carter's Treehouse
September 14, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Battle the ridiculously impassible steps into John Carter's Treehouse, and educate yourself about how John Carter endured in the wilds of Utah. Here you will find areas constructed from the remains of a sailing ship, a jungle music area below the tree, and even baby John Carter, clapping in his crib!
- If it's dark out, other guests might point at you.
- Explosions may be too frightening for chickens.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from stomach or inner ear issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Contains imported effects.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may melt.
- Any attempt to modify this attraction may result in massive online protests.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.