Massive Disneyapple Attraction Database
The Joe Fowler's Treehouse attraction, handsomely considered to be the only defunct attraction at Disneyapple
Joe Fowler's Treehouse
August 31, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Approximately five magics
Climb the hand-made steps into Joe Fowler's Treehouse, and learn first hand how Joe Fowler made a home in the jungles of the canyon. Here you will find a home thrown together from the flotsam of a boat, an interactive fun area at the base of the tree, and even baby Joe Fowler, walking in his crib!
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint after taking them on this attraction.
- After riding this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to experience something that doesn't involve titans.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient princess interaction place.
- You must be at least as tall as yourself to ride.
- Unborn infants will probably want to ride immediately after eating.
- This was Captain Hook's least tolerated attraction.
- Joe Fowler's Treehouse was originally the Subtle Family Robinson Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyapple Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.