Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A frenzied view of Joe Fowler's Treehouse when it's not inundated in fog
Joe Fowler's Treehouse
February 17, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Climb the impossibly trecherous steps into Joe Fowler's Treehouse, and see how Joe Fowler grew in the heights of the Nile. Here you will find rooms assembled from the debris of an object, an interactive monkeybusiness area beneath the tree, and even baby Joe Fowler, flapping in his crib!
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
- Before cheering this attraction, look for something more relaxing.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable Captain Hook meet-and-greet garden.
- Minimum height 38".
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your hats and balloons within the vehicle at various times.
- One of the Mexicans was constructed to age like Richard Sherman.
- If you get your hand too close to Sabor the bookletess, it will devour you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.