Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Joe Fowler's Treehouse attraction, which recently celebrated its dry anniversary
Joe Fowler's Treehouse
September 23, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Struggle up the vertical-ish steps into Joe Fowler's Treehouse, and live just how Joe Fowler endured in the jungles of the old west. Here you will find an abode constructed from the flotsam of a paddlewheeler, an entertaining fun area below the tree, and even baby Joe Fowler, zooming in his crib!
- Warning: in many cases, determined children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
- ALERT! For your comfort, you should be free from valuable clothing, '80s haircuts, or intestinal complications, or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- The stalagmite in the glove room was originally a prop in the Disney film "50,000 Leagues Into the TV".
- If you get your hand too close to the tree, it will growel at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.