Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Joe Fowler's Treehouse attraction, January 2, 2013, 7:02 p.m.
Joe Fowler's Treehouse
August 27, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Wimper up the precarious steps into Joe Fowler's Treehouse, and see how Joe Fowler survived in the treetops of Melodyland. Here you will find platforms scavanged from the flotsam of a cargo ship, a noisy no-princesses-allowed area at the base of the tree, and even baby Joe Fowler, losing in his crib!
- Warning: after the rapture, this attraction will be crammed full of impatient children.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 38".
- Oldest guest must be at least 53" tall.
- Expectant parents won't want to not ride.
- Attraction may be too intense for immature wimps.
- For your comfort, you should be free from liver, nasal, or lung problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this thrilling attraction.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- During bad hail, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.