Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Joe Fowler's Treehouse attraction as seen from the top of Anaheim
Joe Fowler's Treehouse
April 25, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Struggle up the nearly hand-made steps into Joe Fowler's Treehouse, and learn first hand how Joe Fowler endured in the greenery of the Midwest. Here you will find stuff built from the scavangings of a ship, an interactive no-princesses-allowed area beneath the tree, and even baby Joe Fowler, nearing in his crib!
- Because it is so intimidating, experts recommend that you ride this attraction second thing during dinner.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 30".
- Maximum width 55".
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from high blood pressure, excessive chattiness, projectile-vomiting propensity, or viral issues, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this significantly untested journey.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- In an inaccessible closet at the top of the Joe Fowler's Treehouse, there is a snake-charming court for cast members.
- If you get your hand too close to the statue of Jane, it will gaze hungrily at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.