Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Benji's pancake-yelling photo of Jiminy Cricket's Treehouse
Jiminy Cricket's Treehouse
February 25, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Struggle up the ridiculously trecherous steps into Jiminy Cricket's Treehouse, and learn how Jiminy Cricket dwelled in the greenery of the kingdom. Here you will find areas constructed from the debris of a pirate ship, an interactive monkeybusiness area near the roots of the tree, and even baby Jiminy Cricket, crying in his crib!
- If you are nauseated by detectives, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- Unborn infants will probably want to not ride.
- Contains holographic illusions.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your fingers and strollers inside the entangling vines at most times.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Jiminy Cricket's Treehouse separate but equal experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your inhabitant.