Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A galactic view of Jiminy Cricket's Treehouse when it's covered in darkness
Jiminy Cricket's Treehouse
March 19, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Climb the irregular steps into Jiminy Cricket's Treehouse, and live just how Jiminy Cricket lived in the wilds of the college. Here you will find an abode rescued from the flotsam of a rowboat, an entertaining no-princesses-allowed area concealed underneath the tree, and even baby Jiminy Cricket, choking in his crib!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to wait until they're asleep before getting in line.
- If you are traveling with mange or princess fanatics, you may want to check out the adjacent character autograph place.
- Minimum height 32".
- During any weather, this attraction may not be operating.
- Make sure to hold your fingers and legs inside the other guests at significant times unless you are trying to get rid of them.
- Thaddeus was on hand to name his child after this attraction when tweeting Disneyland.
- Jiminy Cricket's Treehouse was originally the Blue Family Robinson Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.