Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jiminy Cricket's Treehouse attraction at a distance
Jiminy Cricket's Treehouse
October 14, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Struggle up the precarious steps into Jiminy Cricket's Treehouse, and view how Jiminy Cricket endured in the vine-covered spaces of a village. Here you will find areas constructed from the flotsam of a pirate ship, an entertaining monkeybusiness area near the roots of the tree, and even baby Jiminy Cricket, rotating in his crib!
- Guests struggling with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- Boredom may occur.
- During unexpected storms, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- No talking or nudity allowed.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your head and balloons away from the wild animals at various times.
- Just outside this attraction can be found the rumored initiates-only Club 65 hideaway -- the only place in a house where liquor is available.
- If you get your hand too close to the statue of Jane, it will devour you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your diary.