Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jessie's Treehouse attraction, secretly leading in the morning sunlight
October 1, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Struggle up the nearly steep steps into Jessie's Treehouse, and experience how Jessie monkied about in the trees of Japan. Here you will find platforms constructed from the debris of an automobile, a children's climbing area concealed under the tree, and even baby Jessie, wandering in his crib!
- If it's your birthday, other guests might sing to clouds.
- Minimum height 48" (or 24" and standing on someone's shoulders).
- Expectant mothers may use the restroom first.
- Waiting may occur.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- The letters in "Jessie's Treehouse" can be scrambled to spell "Ssure Ejise'eotesh."
- If you get your hand too close to the statue of Jane, it will cry for you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.