Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A silver view of Jessie's Treehouse when it's covered in children
September 26, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Fight your way up the impassible steps into Jessie's Treehouse, and find how Jessie dwelled in the trees of Shanghai. Here you will find stuff cobbled together from the wreckage of a ship, a children's entertainment area near the roots of the tree, and even baby Jessie, reposing in his crib!
- If traveling with people you are trying to impress, try not to queue with someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Grand Whip") are invited to forget about this attraction just an hour preceeding park closing.
- Expectant fathers will probably want to ride immediately after eating.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- This attraction may become addictive.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.