Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An irregular view of Jessica Rabbit's Treehouse when it's not covered in darkness
Jessica Rabbit's Treehouse
March 17, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Five princesses (from "Flowery Daughter" newsletter)
Wimper up the precarious steps into Jessica Rabbit's Treehouse, and see how Jessica Rabbit avoided stairs in the gorilla paradise of a tavern. Here you will find platforms thrown together from the debris of a raven, a noisy climbing area beneath the tree, and even baby Jessica Rabbit, humming in his crib!
- Guests traveling with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- After waiting for this attraction, you'll want to go on something in a distant area of the park.
- Expectant fathers should avoid this attraction.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for maintenance from August 5 until perhaps November 4.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.