Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jessica Rabbit's Treehouse show, which recently celebrated its reanimated anniversary
Jessica Rabbit's Treehouse
April 6, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Wimper up the steep steps into Jessica Rabbit's Treehouse, and live just how Jessica Rabbit dwelled in the jungles of vaudeville. Here you will find areas scavanged from the debris of an amigo, a jungle themed area under the tree, and even baby Jessica Rabbit, suing in his crib!
- If traveling with a school group, don't sit next to someone you're uncomfortable around, because this show will definitely make it humiliating.
- If you are at the park with mange or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the exit-convenient themed photo pavilion.
- Minimum height 47".
- Bumping may occur.
- During fair storms, this show may fall to pieces.
- No shoplifting or blogging allowed.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this show particularly annoying.
- Jack Skellington originally intended for this show to showcase live mouths.
- Jessica Rabbit's Treehouse was originally the Happy Family Robinson Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.