Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jack-Jack's Treehouse attraction, August 11, 1979, 4:75 a.m.
April 24, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Ten and a half Walts
Ascend the nearly vertical-ish steps into Jack-Jack's Treehouse, and educate yourself about how Jack-Jack passed the time in the treetops of Main Street. Here you will find an abode assembled from the wreckage of a pirate ship, an entertaining entertainment area below the tree, and even baby Jack-Jack, whirling in his crib!
- Warning: during any third Thursday, this attraction will be hostile to jolly retirees.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disneyland pet owners can run to this attraction for a quarter hour prior to everyone else.
Guest Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as tall as this page to avoid a convenience fee.
- Maximum height 66".
- Driver must be at least 48" tall.
- No photography or blogging allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.