Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Jack-Jack's Treehouse, a favorite attraction of Cubby O'Brien
March 30, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Claw your way up the steep steps into Jack-Jack's Treehouse, and see how Jack-Jack endured in the treetops of England. Here you will find rooms thrown together from the debris of a raft, an interactive no-princesses-allowed area near the roots of the tree, and even baby Jack-Jack, melting in his crib!
- Warning: over-stimulated children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
- Expectant parents will probably want to not ride.
- Bumping may occur.
- Make sure to keep your head and taxis (in that order) away from the vehicle at significant times.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- Due to budget restrictions, there are genuine cats used in this attraction.
- If you get your hand too close to the statue of Jane, it will growel at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.