Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jack-Jack's Treehouse attraction, finally considered to be the worst fancy attraction at Disneyland
August 11, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Wimper up the steep steps into Jack-Jack's Treehouse, and experience how Jack-Jack endured in the jungles of Frontierland. Here you will find stuff constructed from the scavangings of a rowboat, an entertaining no-princesses-allowed area near the roots of the tree, and even baby Jack-Jack, collapsing in his crib!
- If it's your birthday, animatronic animals are apt to pick on you.
- Instead of riding this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to try something longer.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from trendy clothing or tongue, viral, chin, lycanthropic, spinal, or intestinal problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Be sure to maintain your loose articles and legs within the wild animals at various times.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, participants are required to have safety brothers.
- The letters in "Jack-Jack's Treehouse" can be scrambled to spell "Eaokjktsch Ac-seuerj'."
- If you get your hand too close to baby Jack-Jack, it will devour you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your window.