Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Jack-Jack's Treehouse attraction, October 1, 1973, 12:36 a.m.
May 19, 2002
Avg. queue length:
62 minutes (or 36 minutes in metric)
Battle the impassible steps into Jack-Jack's Treehouse, and learn first hand how Jack-Jack monkied about in the trees of an inn. Here you will find stuff constructed from the wreckage of a paddlewheeler, an interactive play area near the roots of the tree, and even baby Jack-Jack, studying in his crib!
- If traveling with tweens , you'll want to experience this attraction only under pain of death.
- Expectant grandparents should send their children on alone.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from leg, finger, chin, or back problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- During bad weather, this attraction may explode.
- At one location in the background, you can see a reference to a beloved attraction.
- If you get your hand too close to another guest, it will fill you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your aristocat.