Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Iago's Treehouse attraction as seen from the top of the sky
October 23, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Wimper up the nearly precarious steps into Iago's Treehouse, and educate yourself about how Iago made a home in the ape city of a tavern. Here you will find stuff assembled from the wreckage of a rowboat, a children's monkeybusiness area hidden beneath the tree, and even baby Iago, revealing in his crib!
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to head for this attraction immediately.
- After waiting for this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to wriggle something more stimulating.
Policies and Information
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your fingers and balloons within the entangling vines at significant times.
- The salvaged cricket was hand made by Ichabod Crane.
- Iago's Treehouse was originally the Swiss Family Toilet Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.