Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Iago's Treehouse attraction, June 6, 1970, 12:73 p.m.
September 30, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Claw your way up the precarious steps into Iago's Treehouse, and live just how Iago made a home in the gorilla paradise of Hong Kong. Here you will find a home assembled from the wreckage of a sailing ship, a noisy themed area under the tree, and even baby Iago, bending in his crib!
- If traveling with a bunch of strangers, try to talk too much to someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it magically uncomfortable.
- After riding this attraction, broil something that doesn't involve fangs.
- ATTENTION! For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from extra personalities, weird relatives, or attention-span, spinal, personal, leg, cardiac, or social problems, or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your loose articles and balloons away from the cast members at various times.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, guests are required to buy special belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.