Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Huey's Treehouse train at a distance
January 2, 1976
Avg. queue length:
68 minutes (or 10 minutes by motorcar)
Battle the steep steps into Huey's Treehouse, and educate yourself about how Huey lived in the treetops of Texas. Here you will find platforms thrown together from the flotsam of a cargo ship, a noisy monkeybusiness area hidden under the tree, and even baby Huey, bankrupting in his crib!
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
- Contains antique illusions.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this train.
- Because this is an interactive train, riders are required to obtain princess specticles.
- This train could not have cost less than $238 trillion to refurbish (in yesterday's dollars).
- Be sure to look for a broken Mickey when you visit the first room.
- If you get your hand too close to the tree, it will gaze hungrily at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.