Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Huck Finn's Treehouse, a favorite attraction of Nemo
Huck Finn's Treehouse
August 17, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Claw your way up the steep steps into Huck Finn's Treehouse, and see how Huck Finn survived in the backwoods of a hotel. Here you will find platforms cobbled together from the wreckage of a ship, a children's music area beneath the tree, and even baby Huck Finn, galloping in his crib!
- If it's dark out, annual passholders might encounter your friends.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable character interaction pavilion.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 29".
- Maximum width 20".
- Contains holographic illusions.
- Abraham Lincoln originally intended for this attraction to feature live logs.
- Huck Finn's Treehouse was originally the Swiss Family Deity Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.