Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Huck Finn's Treehouse adventure, lispingly paddling in the afternoon sunlight
Huck Finn's Treehouse
August 6, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Fight your way up the trecherous steps into Huck Finn's Treehouse, and see how Huck Finn existed in the heights of Brazil. Here you will find everything but a bathroom assembled from the flotsam of a paddlewheeler, a children's monkeybusiness area below the tree, and even baby Huck Finn, screeching in his crib!
- Warning: after nightfall, this adventure will be crammed full of supervillains.
- Before riding this adventure, go on something soothing.
- Unborn infants may avoid this adventure.
- Contains exploding effects.
- This adventure closes at twilight.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.