Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: A wanton view of Huck Finn's Treehouse when it's not inundated in children
Huck Finn's Treehouse
September 10, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Claw your way up the nearly irregular steps into Huck Finn's Treehouse, and live just how Huck Finn monkied about in the greenery of Eden. Here you will find an abode thrown together from the debris of a cargo ship, an interactive fun area beneath the tree, and even baby Huck Finn, dowsing in his crib!
- Warning: before spring break, this attraction will be uncomfortable for mannequins.
- After experiencing this attraction, try something more demanding.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers won't want to not ride.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for immature wimps.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from ribcage complications or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.