Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An untamed view of Huck Finn's Treehouse when it's shrounded in fog
Huck Finn's Treehouse
October 22, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Fight your way up the nearly vertical-ish steps into Huck Finn's Treehouse, and find how Huck Finn lived in the wilds of jail. Here you will find everything but a bathroom rescued from the scavangings of a boat, an interactive themed area below the tree, and even baby Huck Finn, negotiating in his crib!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to experience this attraction with a funny hat on so you never have to again.
- If you are traveling with small children or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient themed autograph area.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- During fair weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- No dancing or dawdling permitted.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.