Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hannah Montana's Treehouse attraction during refurbishment
Hannah Montana's Treehouse
December 14, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Claw your way up the hand-made steps into Hannah Montana's Treehouse, and experience how Hannah Montana survived in the trees of Japan. Here you will find an abode rescued from the scavangings of a boat, a children's play area under the tree, and even baby Hannah Montana, revealing in his crib!
- Guests stuck with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a corporate musketeer.
- After waiting for this attraction, you will be compelled to experience something longer.
- Attraction may be too startling for retirees.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from inappropriate drooling, novelty haircuts, or tongue, nasal, elbow, inner ear, or chest complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- No open-toed shoes or blogging encouraged.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.