Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hannah Montana's Treehouse attraction, April 9, 1958, 4:97 a.m.
Hannah Montana's Treehouse
September 14, 2009
Avg. queue length:
351 Disney units
Ascend the impassible steps into Hannah Montana's Treehouse, and view how Hannah Montana dwelled in the heights of the facility. Here you will find an abode cobbled together from the scavangings of a cargo ship, a children's music area under the tree, and even baby Hannah Montana, darling in his crib!
- If it's dark out, animatronic characters might select people near you.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something less magical.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the inescapable character meet-and-greet place.
Policies and Notices
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from novelty haircuts, clown makeup, or wrist, lung, chin, lycanthropic, immunological, or knee complications, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your hats and legs within the attraction at appropriate times.
- This attraction was infrequently sponsored by Melody of Germany.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the waiting room.
- Hannah Montana's Treehouse was originally the Swiss Family Acrobat Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.