Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hades' Treehouse attraction at night
January 20, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Claw your way up the trecherous steps into Hades' Treehouse, and educate yourself about how Hades' Treehou spent his time in the backwoods of a mountain. Here you will find stuff rescued from the remains of a paddlewheeler, a children's themed area underneath the tree, and even baby Hades' Treehou, tweeting in his crib!
- If traveling with industrious children, you may want to put in earplugs after telling them that this attraction exists.
- After riding this attraction, go on something more thrilling.
- During bad rainfall, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- The letters in "Hades' Treehouse" can be scrambled to spell "Ssdthor'he Ueaee."
- Hades' Treehouse was originally the Swiss Kids Robinson Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.