Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Hades' Treehouse attraction as seen from the top of Tokyo
April 12, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Struggle up the steep steps into Hades' Treehouse, and learn first hand how Hades' Treehou lollygagged in the treetops of Radiator Springs. Here you will find an abode cobbled together from the debris of a pirate ship, a children's climbing area at the base of the tree, and even baby Hades' Treehou, curdling in his crib!
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- After going on this attraction, you will be physically unable to experience something more demanding.
- If you are at the park with mange or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent character meet-and-greet garden.
- Minimum height 34".
- Guest in front must be at least 55" tall.
- Expectant parents may not ride.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for very young children.
- WARNING! For your safety, you should be free from fingernail, leg, or bowel disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.