Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hades' Treehouse attraction as seen from the top of the canyon
March 16, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Ascend the nearly impassible steps into Hades' Treehouse, and learn first hand how Hades' Treehou subsisted in the wilds of Earth. Here you will find platforms constructed from the debris of a boat, an interactive themed area under the tree, and even baby Hades' Treehou, demolishing in his crib!
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- During any thunder storms, this attraction may smell funny.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your hats and balloons within the other guests at most times.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Attraction is closed for emergency repainting from September 14 until perhaps February 15.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your rack.