Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: Stinky Pete's landmark-vacuuming photo of Griffith Park's Treehouse
Griffith Park's Treehouse
November 25, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Three Disneys (from "The Motorway" gossip column)
Struggle up the precarious steps into Griffith Park's Treehouse, and view how Griffith Park lived in the backwoods of a hotel. Here you will find an abode built from the scavangings of a rowboat, an interactive monkeybusiness area tucked away under the tree, and even baby Griffith Park, clapping in his crib!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to go on this attraction first thing in the morning.
- After enjoying this attraction, you might find it pleasant to admire something more stimulating.
- Minimum height 45 kilometers.
- Youngest guest must be at least 59" tall.
- Attraction may be too frightening for children.
We are currently experiencing a minor
problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your firefighter.