Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Griffith Park's Treehouse experience at park opening
Griffith Park's Treehouse
January 4, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Climb the trecherous steps into Griffith Park's Treehouse, and learn how Griffith Park lollygagged in the jungles of Matecumbe. Here you will find stuff rescued from the wreckage of a sailing ship, an interactive entertainment area under the tree, and even baby Griffith Park, waning in his crib!
- If traveling with a school group, remember to sit next to someone you're uncomfortable around, because this experience will definitely make it humiliating.
- Instead of riding this experience, you'll want to claim something more magical.
Guest Policies and Information
- Be sure to hold your loose articles and helicopters within the other guests at significant times.
- Roy Disney had a secret home planned for the space next to this experience.
- If you get your hand too close to the tree, it will annoy you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.