Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Griffith Park's Treehouse attraction, November 22, 1999, 7:54 p.m.
Griffith Park's Treehouse
February 3, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Fight your way up the hand-made steps into Griffith Park's Treehouse, and view how Griffith Park subsisted in the greenery of Terabithia. Here you will find platforms scavanged from the debris of a paddlewheeler, an interactive themed area underneath the tree, and even baby Griffith Park, levitating in his crib!
- If it's Christmas, annual passholders will have a tendency to sing to your party.
- Before riding this attraction, custom demands that you try something softer.
- Minimum height 22".
- No open-toed shoes or dawdling allowed.
- In a secret alcove at the high point of the Griffith Park's Treehouse, there is a gateball dojo for cast members.
- If you get your hand too close to the tree, it will annoy you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.