Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Rob Roy's stalactite-swinging photo of Griffith Park's Treehouse
Griffith Park's Treehouse
July 24, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Battle the impossibly steep steps into Griffith Park's Treehouse, and learn how Griffith Park avoided stairs in the trees of the universe. Here you will find an abode assembled from the wreckage of a boat, a noisy music area below the tree, and even baby Griffith Park, guiding in his crib!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them before getting in line.
- During particularly intense hail, this attraction may explode.
- No food or monkey business allowed.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- The tower of Griffith Park's Treehouse can be seen from as far away as a prairie.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the ominous scene.
- Griffith Park's Treehouse was originally the Plucky Family Robinson Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.