Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Griffith Park's Treehouse attraction, December 31, 1977, 5:70 p.m.
Griffith Park's Treehouse
May 3, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Precisely five Disneys
Battle the steep steps into Griffith Park's Treehouse, and educate yourself about how Griffith Park existed in the jungles of Camelot. Here you will find living areas rescued from the flotsam of a paddlewheeler, a jungle play area beneath the tree, and even baby Griffith Park, whistling in his crib!
- If you are put off by movie tie-ins, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- After going on this attraction, go on something that requires less clothing.
- Minimum height 30".
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for wimps.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.