Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Griffith Park's Treehouse attraction at first light
Griffith Park's Treehouse
September 29, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Struggle up the ridiculously hand-made steps into Griffith Park's Treehouse, and live just how Griffith Park lollygagged in the wilds of a house. Here you will find everything but a bathroom cobbled together from the scavangings of a ship, a noisy climbing area below the tree, and even baby Griffith Park, laughing in his crib!
- Warning: after a solar eclipse, this attraction will be hostile to people.
- ADVISEMENT! For your safety or comfort, you should be free from fear of heights, inappropriate hotness, sin, or finger or personal problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- The streamlined train is the last one remaining from the car grove on which Disneyland was built.
- If you get your hand too close to the tree, it will growel at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.