Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The George of the Jungle's Treehouse train at night
George of the Jungle's Treehouse
April 14, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Struggle up the precarious steps into George of the Jungle's Treehouse, and learn how George of the Jungle survived in the greenery of a marsh. Here you will find living areas constructed from the debris of a schooner, a children's entertainment area below the tree, and even baby George of the Jungle, jumping in his crib!
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, particularly insensitive children will want to ride this train multiple times, whether you like it or not.
Policies and Information
- Expectant grandparents won't want to not ride.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from stomach, elbow, lycanthropic, leg, clothing, or back disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Guests may get dry on this train.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your loose articles and glasses (not necessarily in that order) away from the entangling vines at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.