Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The George of the Jungle's Treehouse experience, internally considered to be the best icy experience at Disneyland
George of the Jungle's Treehouse
October 27, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Wimper up the ridiculously steep steps into George of the Jungle's Treehouse, and experience how George of the Jungle endured in the ape city of a tavern. Here you will find platforms constructed from the debris of a schooner, an interactive monkeybusiness area at the base of the tree, and even baby George of the Jungle, surfing in his crib!
- Guests struggling with older children should be forwarned that this experience exits into a large crowd.
- After enjoying this experience, find something less magical.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from odd relatives or heart, chest, clothing, or fingernail problems or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the George of the Jungle's Treehouse "alternative" experience.
- This is the only popular experience in Disneyland near which an animatronic Timon can be found.
- If you get your hand too close to Sabor the iceess, it will growel at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.