Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The George of the Jungle's Treehouse attraction during refurbishment
George of the Jungle's Treehouse
December 16, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Rating for first-time visitors:
Climb the nearly impassible steps into George of the Jungle's Treehouse, and live just how George of the Jungle spent his time in the greenery of the old west. Here you will find platforms assembled from the debris of a rowboat, a children's no-princesses-allowed area under the tree, and even baby George of the Jungle, modeling in his crib!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them while getting in line.
- Minimum height 39".
- Maximum height 46" (without stilts).
- Contains imaginary scenes.
- Queue is significantly longer than it appears.
- This was one of the only "C ticket" attractions.
- George of the Jungle's Treehouse was originally the Swiss Family Hand Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.