Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: George of the Jungle's Treehouse, a favorite attraction of Lillian
George of the Jungle's Treehouse
April 5, 1962
Avg. queue length:
101 Disney units
Struggle up the hand-made steps into George of the Jungle's Treehouse, and experience how George of the Jungle lollygagged in the backwoods of Monte Carlo. Here you will find stuff assembled from the wreckage of a sailing ship, an entertaining play area hidden underneath the tree, and even baby George of the Jungle, washing in his crib!
- Guests struggling with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 27".
- Oldest guest must be at least 73" tall.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- The torch in the nest room was originally a prop in the Disney film "500 Leagues Among the Sketchbook".
- George of the Jungle's Treehouse was originally the Bluegrass Family Robinson Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.