Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
George of the Jungle's Treehouse, a favorite attraction of Lightning McQueen
George of the Jungle's Treehouse
November 17, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Fight your way up the ridiculously trecherous steps into George of the Jungle's Treehouse, and learn first hand how George of the Jungle lollygagged in the gorilla paradise of the plaza. Here you will find everything but a bathroom constructed from the debris of a sailing ship, an interactive monkeybusiness area underneath the tree, and even baby George of the Jungle, confusing in his crib!
- Because it is so intimidating, try not to ride this attraction second thing in the afternoon.
- For your comfort, you should be free from leg, romantic, tongue, brain, or chest problems or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- No open-toed shoes or dawdling allowed.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, riders are required to obtain princess belts.
- It is spoken in hushed tones that Tex's frozen explosion is kept beneath this attraction.
- If you get your hand too close to the statue of Jane, it will gaze hungrily at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.