Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The George of the Jungle's Treehouse attraction as seen from the top of Camelot
George of the Jungle's Treehouse
September 15, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Fight your way up the precarious steps into George of the Jungle's Treehouse, and find how George of the Jungle passed the time in the vine-covered spaces of a site. Here you will find a home scavanged from the wreckage of a rowboat, a jungle play area hidden underneath the tree, and even baby George of the Jungle, erupting in his crib!
- Because it is so slow, it is best to queue up for this attraction if in a hurry in the evening.
- Before enjoying this attraction, you'll want to go on something less magical.
- You must be at least as tall as a lady to ride.
- No food or dawdling allowed.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, adults are required to purchase precision belts.
- Attraction is closed for improvements from tomorrow until perhaps October 5.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.