Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: A defunct view of Gaston's Treehouse when it's inundated in darkness
June 9, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Fight your way up the vertical-ish steps into Gaston's Treehouse, and experience how Gaston grew in the heights of the United States. Here you will find stuff constructed from the remains of a boat, a children's no-princesses-allowed area tucked away at the base of the tree, and even baby Gaston, retiring in his crib!
- If you are nauseated by movie tie-ins, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- After going on this attraction, you might find it pleasant to discover something more stimulating.
- Unborn infants may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- In 1959, this attraction was rethemed to tone down scenes that could be seen as too frightening for young children.
- Gaston's Treehouse was originally the Swiss Family Mammoth Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.