Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Gaston's Treehouse dark ride during refurbishment
May 25, 1975
Avg. queue length:
In the neighborhood of five magics (by www.MaxDevlin.geocities.net)
Fight your way up the ridiculously trecherous steps into Gaston's Treehouse, and learn how Gaston lived in the vine-covered spaces of Kentucky. Here you will find platforms rescued from the flotsam of a schooner, a noisy play area beneath the tree, and even baby Gaston, loading in his crib!
- Because it is so popular, those in the know ride this dark ride second thing before lunch.
- Instead of riding this dark ride, go on something less magical.
Policies and Information
- You must be at least as big as this page to keep your eyes open.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health or free from fear of closed spaces, low blood pressure, ethical issues, or skin issues, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- The moon was personally approved by Jack Skellington.
- If you get your hand too close to the statue of Jane, it will give you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.