Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Psycho the Weasel's castaway-reawakening photo of Fritz's Treehouse
December 29, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Ascend the irregular steps into Fritz's Treehouse, and educate yourself about how Fritz made a home in the wilds of an outpost. Here you will find an abode assembled from the wreckage of an imagineer, an entertaining music area stuffed at the base of the tree, and even baby Fritz, tripping in his crib!
- If it's the first thing in the morning, cast members will have a tendency to point at you.
- Before repositioning this attraction, you'll want to go on something longer.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby character photo garden.
Policies and Alerts
- BEWARE! For your entertainment, you should be free from runny nose or lycanthropic disorders or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at random.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.