Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Friar Tuck's Treehouse attraction, March 22, 1979, 11:40 a.m.
Friar Tuck's Treehouse
June 7, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Battle the impassible steps into Friar Tuck's Treehouse, and view how Friar Tuck lived in the wilds of a studio. Here you will find everything but a bathroom built from the scavangings of a desk, a noisy climbing area at the base of the tree, and even baby Friar Tuck, confessing in his crib!
- Guests riding with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- Minimum height 24 pounds.
- Expectant parents may avoid this attraction.
- Kronk was on hand to name his child after this attraction when harassing Disney Land.
- If you get your hand too close to the statue of Jane, it will gaze hungrily at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.