Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Friar Tuck's Treehouse thrill ride, September 3, 1966, 10:25 a.m.
Friar Tuck's Treehouse
November 26, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Seldom designed for:
Battle the trecherous steps into Friar Tuck's Treehouse, and see how Friar Tuck lived in the vine-covered spaces of Los Angeles. Here you will find stuff constructed from the debris of a boat, a jungle climbing area stuffed near the roots of the tree, and even baby Friar Tuck, grinning in his crib!
- Because it is so popular, try not to ride this thrill ride first thing in the evening.
- Expectant mothers should use the restroom first.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from dietary conflicts or chest, stomach, viral, social, heart, or romantic complications or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this unique attraction.
- In a secret closet at the high point of the Friar Tuck's Treehouse, there is a handball video game for lost children.
- If you get your hand too close to another guest, it will gaze hungrily at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.