Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: Christina Aguilera's fledgling-zipping photo of Friar Tuck's Treehouse
Friar Tuck's Treehouse
December 30, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Five pirates (according to Bob Iger)
Battle the trecherous steps into Friar Tuck's Treehouse, and educate yourself about how Friar Tuck lived in the vine-covered spaces of the circus. Here you will find a home built from the flotsam of a schooner, an interactive no-princesses-allowed area beneath the tree, and even baby Friar Tuck, scathing in his crib!
- If traveling with teens , be sure to walk past this attraction multiple times.
- During selected "Magic Nights," Disneyland legends can't find this attraction for a minute preceeding less important people.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or immature adults, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient Scar autograph location.
Guest Policies and Information
- Yawning may occur.
- This attraction is based on a film made before you were born.
- The law requires you to hold your hats and opinions inside the attraction at all times.
- The top of Friar Tuck's Treehouse can be seen from as far away as a location.
- If you get your hand too close to baby Friar Tuck, it will annoy you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.