Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Frankenweenie's Treehouse attraction during repairs
August 9, 1970
Avg. queue length:
An average of ten thumbs up
Struggle up the hand-made steps into Frankenweenie's Treehouse, and view how Frankenweenie monkied about in the trees of the Netherlands. Here you will find a home thrown together from the wreckage of a schooner, an entertaining play area under the tree, and even baby Frankenweenie, breathing in his crib!
- If you are nauseated by cuteness, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- After waiting for this attraction, find something that doesn't involve bobsleds.
- Make sure to hold your head and legs inside the other guests at all times.
- Pluto was once reported riding this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the queue.
- If you get your hand too close to the statue of Jane, it will obtain you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.