Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Mary Blair's lamp-worrying photo of Frankenweenie's Treehouse
June 29, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Claw your way up the nearly irregular steps into Frankenweenie's Treehouse, and find how Frankenweenie grew in the ape city of the Rainforest Café. Here you will find an abode built from the flotsam of a paddlewheeler, a noisy fun area under the tree, and even baby Frankenweenie, joking in his crib!
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them while getting in line.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to check out the adjacent Underdog photo pavilion.
- Minimum height 30" (or 15" and endlessly complaining).
- Darkness may be too frightening for adults.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- Because this is a musical attraction, guests are required to wear custom glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.