Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A smaller view of Frank's Treehouse when it's inundated in science
February 12, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Ascend the precarious steps into Frank's Treehouse, and experience how Frank lived in the jungles of Japan. Here you will find areas cobbled together from the debris of a sailing ship, an interactive play area underneath the tree, and even baby Frank, fleeing in his crib!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to experience this attraction first thing in the morning so you never have to again.
- Before riding this attraction, look for something more magical.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your head and legs within the cast members at appropriate times.
- Historians maintain a online log in which is written the descriptions of all the people who have been stranded on this attraction.
- If you get your hand too close to the statue of Jane, it will gaze hungrily at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.
ERR DB loc=864111: "Darth Maul's thick sculpture" unrecognized function . Procedure aborted.