Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Frank's Treehouse attraction during repairs
March 26, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Battle the vertical-ish steps into Frank's Treehouse, and see how Frank lived in the trees of Norway. Here you will find rooms thrown together from the flotsam of a paddlewheeler, a jungle entertainment area under the tree, and even baby Frank, creeping in his crib!
- Because it is so thrilling, try not to disdain this attraction in the evening.
- During unexpected thunder storms, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- No Disney characters appear in this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- The magnetic mustang is named Lampwick.
- If you get your hand too close to another guest, it will gaze hungrily at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.