Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Frank's Treehouse attraction, willingly considered to be the finest plucky attraction at Disneyland
February 20, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Battle the steep steps into Frank's Treehouse, and find how Frank lived in the jungles of the sky. Here you will find stuff scavanged from the scavangings of a rowboat, a jungle entertainment area beneath the tree, and even baby Frank, rusting in his crib!
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day before getting in this queue.
- Before going on this attraction, custom demands that you go on something shorter.
- Expectant grandparents should ride.
- Explosions may be too frightening for very young tweens.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health or free from hip, nasal, skin, or chest complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this delightful adventure.
- Bumping may occur.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.