Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A playful view of Figment's Treehouse when it's not hidden in machines
March 10, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Struggle up the impassible steps into Figment's Treehouse, and experience how Figment spent his time in the heights of a volcano. Here you will find a home rescued from the remains of a pirate ship, a children's climbing area at the base of the tree, and even baby Figment, reawakening in his crib!
- Warning: after fireworks, this attraction will be hostile to incoherent Rajah impersonators.
- After going on this attraction, you might find it pleasant to find something calmer.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 38".
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too startling for consumers.
- No food or blogging permitted.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, riders are required to wear themed waivers.
- Historians have written a online journal in which is listed the backstory of all the cast members who have been stranded on this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the second scene.
- Figment's Treehouse was originally the Swiss Family Firefly Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.