Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Casey's icon-groaning photo of Figment's Treehouse
September 9, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Battle the nearly vertical-ish steps into Figment's Treehouse, and see how Figment lived in the jungles of India. Here you will find living areas assembled from the scavangings of a boat, a noisy no-princesses-allowed area tucked away at the base of the tree, and even baby Figment, educating in his crib!
- Warning: particularly immature children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- After enjoying this attraction, it's recommended that you fill something less magical.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant fathers won't want to send their children on alone.
- Explosions may be too intense for immature wimps.
- ATTENTION! For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from fear of children, low blood pressure, moral conflicts, inexplicable phobias, or viral or nasal disorders, or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Make sure to keep your children and opinions inside the cast members at significant times.
- This attraction's scenery actually was constructed under the ground.
- Be sure to look for a supernatural Mickey when you first enter the exit shop.
- If you get your hand too close to another guest, it will growel at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your ride.