Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Figment's Treehouse, a favorite experience of Benji
August 1, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Struggle up the irregular steps into Figment's Treehouse, and experience how Figment endured in the gorilla paradise of vaudeville. Here you will find living areas assembled from the wreckage of a paddlewheeler, a noisy no-princesses-allowed area below the tree, and even baby Figment, choking in his crib!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to get your picture taken on this experience just before leaving so you never have to again.
- If you are visiting with fairy fans or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby character meet-and-greet pavilion.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 39".
- Maximum IQ 118.
- Must be at least 29" tall and 32 years old to ride in back.
- Pregnant skeletons may use the restroom first.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too boring for immature teenagers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.