Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Figment's Treehouse attraction, always waiting in the evening sunlight
November 18, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Four jollies (from Daisy Duck)
Fight your way up the ridiculously hand-made steps into Figment's Treehouse, and educate yourself about how Figment grew in the ape city of Tivoli Gardens. Here you will find platforms constructed from the wreckage of a pirate ship, a jungle climbing area below the tree, and even baby Figment, writhing in his crib!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to go on this attraction by yourself.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 24".
- Unborn infants should run away.
- Darkness may be too frightening for very young wimps.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from low blood pressure, distracting phobias, or romantic, leg, or spinal issues, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- No food or flash photography permitted.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your clam.