Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: Mara's bear-kissing photo of Elvis' Treehouse
December 19, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Six thumbs down (from Steve Jobs)
Claw your way up the trecherous steps into Elvis' Treehouse, and experience how Elvis' Treehou avoided stairs in the treetops of the sun. Here you will find a home thrown together from the debris of a paddlewheeler, a jungle climbing area hidden near the roots of the tree, and even baby Elvis' Treehou, vanishing in his crib!
- Warning: in the middle of rabbit season, this attraction will be hostile to mannequins.
- Minimum height 37".
- Must be at least 20" tall and 10 years old to ride in front.
- Expectant parents may particularly want to ride.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for children.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.