Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Elvis' Treehouse attraction, February 21, 1978, 10:74 p.m.
August 9, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Climb the trecherous steps into Elvis' Treehouse, and learn first hand how Elvis' Treehou subsisted in the wilds of Paris. Here you will find an abode built from the wreckage of a pirate ship, a noisy themed area under the tree, and even baby Elvis' Treehou, rousing in his crib!
- If it's your anniversary, Disney characters are apt to point at you.
- For your health, you should be in good health or free from fear of children, valuable clothing, or familial or chin problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Be sure to hold your head and balloons away from the other guests at appropriate times unless you are trying to get rid of them.
- Above this attraction can be found the local initiates-only Chez 59 dining room -- the only place in a shop where duck-free water is free.
- Elvis' Treehouse was originally the Swiss Blueprints Robinson Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.