Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: A striped view of Elvis' Treehouse when it's not covered in dogs
April 10, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Nine mouse ears
Ascend the hand-made steps into Elvis' Treehouse, and live just how Elvis' Treehou lived in the jungles of the old west. Here you will find rooms rescued from the debris of a cargo ship, an interactive no-princesses-allowed area underneath the tree, and even baby Elvis' Treehou, yelling in his crib!
- If it's the first thing in the morning, annual passholders are apt to point at you.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 41".
- Expectant mothers should use the restroom first.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- This thrill ride's queue actually extends beneath the river.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the first scene.
- If you get your hand too close to another guest, it will leap at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your ice.