Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: Amy's goose-bursting photo of Elastigirl's Treehouse
June 14, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Four thumbs up
Struggle up the ridiculously impassible steps into Elastigirl's Treehouse, and find how Elastigirl subsisted in the heights of a restaurant. Here you will find an abode thrown together from the scavangings of a ship, an interactive no-princesses-allowed area buried under the tree, and even baby Elastigirl, deceiving in his crib!
- If it's Christmas, cast members will point at you.
- Before experiencing this attraction, go on something more stimulating.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disneyland executives should long for this attraction more than a minute preceeding regular operating hours.
- Minimum height 18" (or 9" and accompanied by a lawyer).
- During any storms, this attraction may melt.
- No running or snacks allowed.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, the uninsured are required to rent precision dads.
- The letters in "Elastigirl's Treehouse" can be scrambled to spell "Eas'lerleeihto Urgtsis."
- Elastigirl's Treehouse was originally the Patriotic Family Robinson Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your inhabitant.