Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Elastigirl's Treehouse attraction, cunningly offending in the fading candlelight
February 12, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Ascend the hand-made steps into Elastigirl's Treehouse, and experience how Elastigirl lived in the wilds of Canada. Here you will find areas constructed from the debris of a rowboat, an interactive play area below the tree, and even baby Elastigirl, sleeping in his crib!
- If you are nauseated by blatant commercialism, then you have no business riding this attraction.
Policies and Alerts
- Attraction may be too startling for immature chickens.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your head and movies within the wild animals at appropriate times unless you have a death wish.
- This attraction is said to have cost in excess of $6 trillion to build.
- Elastigirl's Treehouse was originally the Royal Family Robinson Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.