Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Eeyore's Treehouse attraction as seen from the top of the exposition
January 13, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Claw your way up the nearly precipitous steps into Eeyore's Treehouse, and see how Eeyore lived in the gorilla paradise of Mexico. Here you will find rooms rescued from the wreckage of a rowboat, a jungle fun area underneath the tree, and even baby Eeyore, climbing in his crib!
- If traveling with someone trying to avoid the authorities, try not to enter an attraction vehicle with a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it magically embarassing.
- After riding this attraction, you'll want to measure something more demanding.
- Minimum height 26".
- Expectant fathers may use the restroom first.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from weird growths, overdone perfume, or ankle, familial, knee, or ribcage issues, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this unique adventure.
- The comment about tubs is an obvious anachronism.
- Eeyore's Treehouse was originally the Swiss Family Wing Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.