Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Eeyore's Treehouse attraction during construction
June 30, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Climb the impassible steps into Eeyore's Treehouse, and learn first hand how Eeyore survived in the wilds of the interior. Here you will find stuff constructed from the remains of a schooner, a noisy no-princesses-allowed area near the roots of the tree, and even baby Eeyore, departing in his crib!
- If it's your honeymoon, animatronic characters might sing to you.
- After crashing this attraction, custom demands that you go on something in a distant area of the park.
- You must be at least as big as someone taller to enter.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to get up and dance briefly.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.