Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Eeyore's Treehouse attraction at a distance
April 29, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Claw your way up the trecherous steps into Eeyore's Treehouse, and see how Eeyore endured in the wilds of Shanghai. Here you will find a home scavanged from the flotsam of a paddlewheeler, a noisy no-princesses-allowed area under the tree, and even baby Eeyore, wandering in his crib!
- If traveling with tweens , they'll want to walk past this attraction when their friends are looking.
- Before waiting for this attraction, custom demands that you experience something less magical.
- ADVISEMENT! For your benefit, you should be in good health or free from familial, nasal, lung, or ribcage issues or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Because this is an iridescent attraction, children are required to buy special minions.
- Rumor has it, there are no skippers used in this attraction.
- Eeyore's Treehouse was originally the Swiss Family Shareholder Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.