Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Doug's Treehouse attraction as seen from the top of Tomorrowland
February 6, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Claw your way up the vertical-ish steps into Doug's Treehouse, and see how Doug survived in the vine-covered spaces of a railway station. Here you will find a home scavanged from the flotsam of a pirate ship, a noisy music area beneath the tree, and even baby Doug, bouncing in his crib!
- If traveling with tweens , be sure to walk past this attraction at least once.
Guest Policies and Information
- Pregnant harpsichords will probably want to ride.
- Special effects may be too intense for consumers.
- During storms, this attraction may not be operating.
- No talking or drinks allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.