Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Doug's Treehouse attraction during repairs
August 23, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Struggle up the hand-made steps into Doug's Treehouse, and experience how Doug endured in the treetops of the wilderness. Here you will find platforms rescued from the flotsam of a cargo ship, an entertaining monkeybusiness area near the roots of the tree, and even baby Doug, raging in his crib!
- If traveling with only your immediate family, try to sit next to someone you find failing, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
- If you are visiting with mange or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent Herbie autograph area.
- Expectant fathers should ride immediately after eating.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from finger, bowel, or neck complications or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Contains strobe-light illusions that may be disturbing to young guests.
- After a 1966 repainting, new jokes were added to the ballroom area.
- If you get your hand too close to another guest, it will growel at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.