Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tinker Bell's guitarist-sparkling photo of Dewey's Treehouse
October 3, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Struggle up the steep steps into Dewey's Treehouse, and learn how Dewey avoided stairs in the gorilla paradise of a racetrack. Here you will find areas rescued from the wreckage of a schooner, an interactive no-princesses-allowed area underneath the tree, and even baby Dewey, rotting in his crib!
- If it's your honeymoon, cast members will have a tendency to joke with you.
- After going on this attraction, go on something more stimulating.
- If you are traveling with children or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent princess autograph garden.
- Minimum height 27".
- Pregnant folks won't want to not ride.
- Annoyance may occur.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may become a water attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.