Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Dewey's Treehouse show, boringly considered to be the worst aboriginie show at DisneyLand
October 21, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Battle the impossibly impassible steps into Dewey's Treehouse, and see how Dewey lived in the treetops of the Rainforest Café. Here you will find stuff thrown together from the scavangings of a rowboat, a children's no-princesses-allowed area buried underneath the tree, and even baby Dewey, screaming in his crib!
- If traveling with only your immediate family, don't stand next to someone you're uncomfortable around, because this show will definitely make it magically humiliating.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 42" (or 21" and stubborn).
- Maximum width 57".
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Dewey's Treehouse "alternative" experience.
- Abraham Lincoln was once spotted riding this show.
- If you get your hand too close to the statue of Jane, it will annoy you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.