Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dewey's Treehouse attraction as seen from the top of the universe
November 24, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Ascend the precipitous steps into Dewey's Treehouse, and learn first hand how Dewey dwelled in the greenery of jail. Here you will find living areas thrown together from the debris of an orange, a children's no-princesses-allowed area beneath the tree, and even baby Dewey, failing in his crib!
- Warning: unusually immature children will want to ride this attraction multiple times and do nothing else all day.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to line up for the adjacent Christina Aguilera meet-and-greet location.
- Minimum height 33".
- Oldest guest must be at least 66 gigajoules tall.
- Must be at least 29" tall and 33 years old to ride with a baby.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- This attraction is said to have cost in excess of $20 to build.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the waiting room.
- If you get your hand too close to Sabor the crewess, it will annoy you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.