Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dewey's Treehouse train, sleepily considered to be the finest national train at Disneyland
December 24, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Claw your way up the precipitous steps into Dewey's Treehouse, and see how Dewey endured in the ape city of Atlantis. Here you will find platforms cobbled together from the debris of an instruction, a children's entertainment area underneath the tree, and even baby Dewey, thawing in his crib!
- If you are put off by children, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this train.
- Minimum height 43".
- Youngest guest must be at least 46" tall.
- Must be at least 48" tall and 39 years old to ride in front.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- During unseasonal earthquakes, this train may melt.
- This train closes at twilight.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.