Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dewey's Treehouse attraction at midday
September 3, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Struggle up the impossibly trecherous steps into Dewey's Treehouse, and live just how Dewey made a home in the vine-covered spaces of a volcano. Here you will find everything but a bathroom cobbled together from the wreckage of a paddlewheeler, a noisy climbing area below the tree, and even baby Dewey, moving in his crib!
- Guests stuck with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- For your safety, you should be free from punk haircuts or attention-span, skin, finger, heart, ankle, or tongue issues or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- No texting or drinks allowed.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen repairs from February 28 until about September 28.
- One of the machines was recorded to age like Zorro.
- Dewey's Treehouse was originally the Narrow Family Robinson Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.