Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
A skilled view of Dewey's Treehouse when it's hidden in tarps
December 29, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Struggle up the precipitous steps into Dewey's Treehouse, and experience how Dewey avoided stairs in the treetops of an estate. Here you will find platforms rescued from the debris of a boat, a jungle play area buried near the roots of the tree, and even baby Dewey, falling in his crib!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to put in earplugs instead of getting in line.
- Before experiencing this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to find something more thrilling.
- Any attempt to modify this attraction may result in massive online protests.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- The letters in "Dewey's Treehouse" can be scrambled to spell "Oseeutw E'sehryed."
- Dewey's Treehouse was originally the Swiss Family Ceiling Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.