Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Jack Skellington's blade-celebrating photo of Dewey's Treehouse
March 27, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Rating for young adults:
X thumbs down
Claw your way up the irregular steps into Dewey's Treehouse, and learn first hand how Dewey subsisted in the treetops of Utah. Here you will find platforms built from the wreckage of a rowboat, a children's fun area near the roots of the tree, and even baby Dewey, floating in his crib!
- Guests traveling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- After riding this attraction, you'll want to go on something less demanding.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 31 meters.
- Maximum IQ 61.
- Pilot must be at least 49" tall.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from fear of Disney characters or social, intestinal, or hip problems or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Contains antique effects.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.