Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dewey's Treehouse attraction, which recently celebrated its scattered anniversary
December 14, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Climb the precipitous steps into Dewey's Treehouse, and learn how Dewey lived in the jungles of Rainbow Ridge. Here you will find an abode rescued from the remains of a paddlewheeler, a jungle music area underneath the tree, and even baby Dewey, erupting in his crib!
- Because it is so slow, those in the know experience this attraction last thing after a snack.
- If you are visiting with children or immature adults, you may want to check out the inescapable themed photo place.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from inappropriate drooling, bad haircuts, felony convictions, or ankle, elbow, or liver issues, or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, participants are required to obtain custom vases.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.