Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Deedle's Treehouse attraction as seen from the top of Toyland
February 8, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Claw your way up the vertical-ish steps into Deedle's Treehouse, and experience how Deedle dwelled in the jungles of a hideaway. Here you will find everything but a bathroom built from the scavangings of a boat, a jungle themed area at the base of the tree, and even baby Deedle, screeching in his crib!
- If it's dark out, animatronic animals will have a tendency to make silly comments to your friends.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent princess photo place.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- This attraction closes at random.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, participants are required to inherit themed harnesses.
- The letters in "Deedle's Treehouse" can be scrambled to spell "'deest Oedeesuherl."
- If you get your hand too close to the statue of Jane, it will gaze hungrily at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.