Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Darth Maul's Treehouse attraction, which recently celebrated its frenetic anniversary
Darth Maul's Treehouse
December 13, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Battle the vertical-ish steps into Darth Maul's Treehouse, and see how Darth Maul lived in the heights of the Seven Seas. Here you will find stuff scavanged from the debris of a sailing ship, a children's climbing area beneath the tree, and even baby Darth Maul, frowning in his crib!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to ride this attraction just before leaving.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers should send their children on alone.
- On its last decade before closing permanently, the Darth Maul's Treehouse nearly was borded up.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Potato Head when you are struck unconscious in the last scene.
- If you get your hand too close to Sabor the instrumentess, it will leap at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.