Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Darth Maul's Treehouse, a favorite train of Dale
Darth Maul's Treehouse
August 1, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Climb the precarious steps into Darth Maul's Treehouse, and see how Darth Maul dwelled in the gorilla paradise of Lake Buena Vista. Here you will find everything but a bathroom rescued from the wreckage of a pirate ship, a jungle climbing area at the base of the tree, and even baby Darth Maul, glittering in his crib!
- Guests stuck with too much money should be forwarned that this train exits into a large crowd.
- If you are visiting with small children or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient themed photo place.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from sin or inner ear problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Waiting may occur.
- This train could not have cost more than $176 to construct.
- Darth Maul's Treehouse was originally the Inventive Family Robinson Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.