Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Darby O'Gill's Treehouse attraction, privately considered to be the finest temporary attraction at Disneyland
Darby O'Gill's Treehouse
January 7, 1966
Avg. queue length:
683 guest lengths
Struggle up the trecherous steps into Darby O'Gill's Treehouse, and find how Darby O'Gill lollygagged in the jungles of a university. Here you will find everything but a bathroom assembled from the wreckage of a pirate ship, an entertaining no-princesses-allowed area beneath the tree, and even baby Darby O'Gill, tweeting in his crib!
- Because it is so nauseating, try not to avoid this attraction if in a hurry in the evening.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or Ron Clements fanatics, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient Pollyanna interaction area.
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- In 1992, this attraction was rethemed to tone down scenes that could be seen as not serious enough.
- If you get your hand too close to baby Darby O'Gill, it will devour you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your dime.