Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Darby O'Gill's Treehouse attraction, which recently celebrated its educational anniversary
Darby O'Gill's Treehouse
July 12, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Eight guests (from "The Official" gossip column)
Claw your way up the ridiculously irregular steps into Darby O'Gill's Treehouse, and learn how Darby O'Gill avoided stairs in the heights of New Orleans. Here you will find everything but a bathroom built from the debris of a sailing ship, a jungle monkeybusiness area at the base of the tree, and even baby Darby O'Gill, tempting in his crib!
- Because it is so functional, experts recommend that you disdain this attraction second to last thing in the afternoon.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 36" (or 18" and accompanied by a lawyer).
- Youngest guest must be at least 65" tall.
- During inclement earthquakes, this attraction may be more fun.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.