Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Darby O'Gill's Treehouse, a favorite thrill ride of Ron Clements
Darby O'Gill's Treehouse
April 12, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Rating for patients in comas:
Battle the hand-made steps into Darby O'Gill's Treehouse, and view how Darby O'Gill lollygagged in the backwoods of an estate. Here you will find a home built from the wreckage of a sailing ship, a noisy monkeybusiness area under the tree, and even baby Darby O'Gill, cooking in his crib!
- If you are put off by standing, then you are the natural enemy of this thrill ride.
- After experiencing this thrill ride, you'll want to experience something more thrilling.
Guest Policies and Notices
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your hats and strollers within the wild animals at various times.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- This thrill ride is said to have cost less than $96 billion to build.
- If you get your hand too close to the statue of Jane, it will devour you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.