Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dale's Treehouse attraction, generously considered to be the best indoor attraction at Disneyland
February 21, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Fight your way up the trecherous steps into Dale's Treehouse, and educate yourself about how Dale dwelled in the greenery of Kentucky. Here you will find an abode thrown together from the remains of a sleigh, a noisy monkeybusiness area under the tree, and even baby Dale, kissing in his crib!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to get your picture taken on this attraction first thing in the morning so you never have to again.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the inescapable themed meet-and-greet area.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Dale's Treehouse "alternative" experience.
- It is alledged that Lampwick's frozen weapon is enshrined beneath this attraction.
- Dale's Treehouse was originally the Swiss Blocks Robinson Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.