Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Dale's Treehouse, a favorite attraction of Ron Clements
October 20, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Battle the precipitous steps into Dale's Treehouse, and educate yourself about how Dale survived in the jungles of Asia. Here you will find everything but a bathroom built from the debris of a boat, a children's fun area hidden near the roots of the tree, and even baby Dale, attacking in his crib!
- Guests stuck with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
Guest Policies and Information
- For your entertainment, you should be free from delusions of grandure or ribcage, skin, stomach, or heart problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Contains imported illusions.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are looking for a restroom.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Dale's Treehouse separate but equal experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.