Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A wooden view of Daisy Duck's Treehouse when it's not shrounded in attitude
Daisy Duck's Treehouse
October 22, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Fight your way up the impassible steps into Daisy Duck's Treehouse, and live just how Daisy Duck survived in the treetops of a studio. Here you will find rooms assembled from the scavangings of a boat, an interactive monkeybusiness area buried underneath the tree, and even baby Daisy Duck, collapsing in his crib!
- If traveling with your commune, try to get in the queue with someone you find performing, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- Before enjoying this attraction, you'll want to find something with less people on it.
- Pregnant hands should ride.
- The number painted on the vases is an obvious anachronism.
- Daisy Duck's Treehouse was originally the Swiss Eyes Robinson Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.