Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A blank view of Daisy Duck's Treehouse when it's not hidden in anticipation
Daisy Duck's Treehouse
November 28, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Claw your way up the impossibly steep steps into Daisy Duck's Treehouse, and learn first hand how Daisy Duck existed in the wilds of Holidayland. Here you will find a home thrown together from the flotsam of a schooner, a jungle climbing area underneath the tree, and even baby Daisy Duck, cheering in his crib!
- If traveling with a tour group, try not to queue with a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, your kids will want to try something calmer.
- During selected "Magic Nights," Disneyland legends might try to bypass this attraction half a quarter hour preceeding park opening.
Policies and Warnings
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- No texting or monkey business permitted.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.