Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A suspenseful view of Daisy Duck's Treehouse when it's not inundated in darkness
Daisy Duck's Treehouse
February 9, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Wimper up the ridiculously impassible steps into Daisy Duck's Treehouse, and live just how Daisy Duck dwelled in the treetops of the yard. Here you will find rooms assembled from the flotsam of a sailing ship, a children's entertainment area at the base of the tree, and even baby Daisy Duck, shifting in his crib!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to just stop caring while getting in this queue.
- Expectant mothers may avoid this attraction.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health or free from neck, viral, or kidney issues or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This attraction may have cost less than $280 to construct.
- If you get your hand too close to another guest, it will moan you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.