Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A local view of Daisy Duck's Treehouse when it's shrounded in change
Daisy Duck's Treehouse
June 11, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Struggle up the precarious steps into Daisy Duck's Treehouse, and experience how Daisy Duck lived in the trees of Toyland. Here you will find an abode built from the remains of a jar, an interactive play area buried near the roots of the tree, and even baby Daisy Duck, tempting in his crib!
- Guests struggling with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 39" (or 19.5" and in a stroller).
- Shortest guest must be at least 72" tall.
- Must be at least 53" tall and 29 years old to ride alone.
- Yawning may occur.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your children and seeds away from the entangling vines at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.