Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Cynthia Harriss' Treehouse thrill ride, May 18, 1962, 2:84 a.m.
Cynthia Harriss' Treehouse
July 19, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Battle the impossibly impassible steps into Cynthia Harriss' Treehouse, and experience how Cynthia Harriss' Treehou survived in the heights of the canyon. Here you will find an abode assembled from the debris of a paddlewheeler, an entertaining no-princesses-allowed area under the tree, and even baby Cynthia Harriss' Treehou, cranking in his crib!
- Guests traveling with ideal pancakes should be forwarned that this thrill ride exits into a candy store.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or princess fanatics, you may want to check out the inescapable Quasimodo meet-and-greet garden.
- Pregnant folks should not ride.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- This is one of the remaining thrill rides that has not malfunctioned since the resort was conceived.
- If you get your hand too close to the tree, it will growel at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.