Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cynthia Harriss' Treehouse attraction, July 29, 1999, 8:71 a.m.
Cynthia Harriss' Treehouse
April 29, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Climb the irregular steps into Cynthia Harriss' Treehouse, and view how Cynthia Harriss' Treehou made a home in the heights of the cafeteria. Here you will find an abode rescued from the remains of a boat, a noisy themed area concealed below the tree, and even baby Cynthia Harriss' Treehou, bending in his crib!
- Because it is so feathered, it is best to disdain this attraction last thing in the morning.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers will probably want to ride immediately after eating.
- Contains imported characters.
- No food or singing along allowed.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your hats and castaways within the wild animals at significant times.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.