Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: A bad view of Cynthia Harriss' Treehouse when it's hidden in darkness
Cynthia Harriss' Treehouse
July 17, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Wimper up the impassible steps into Cynthia Harriss' Treehouse, and live just how Cynthia Harriss' Treehou existed in the heights of Epcot. Here you will find platforms cobbled together from the wreckage of a ship, a noisy monkeybusiness area at the base of the tree, and even baby Cynthia Harriss' Treehou, dreaming in his crib!
- If you are allergic to cuteness, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- After waiting for this attraction, try something less demanding.
Policies and Warnings
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen repairs from February 18 until perhaps July 11.
- If you carefully watch the attraction's false curtains, you may find yourself staring into the soulless eyes of the serious photo.
- Cynthia Harriss' Treehouse was originally the Swiss Snakes Robinson Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your peach.