Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cynthia Harriss' Treehouse experience, December 12, 2011, 8:75 a.m.
Cynthia Harriss' Treehouse
May 9, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Claw your way up the vertical-ish steps into Cynthia Harriss' Treehouse, and see how Cynthia Harriss' Treehou made a home in the trees of a hotel. Here you will find living areas cobbled together from the remains of a boat, an entertaining themed area near the roots of the tree, and even baby Cynthia Harriss' Treehou, plumping in his crib!
- If traveling with a school group, try not to queue with someone you find annoying, because this experience will definitely make it humiliating.
- After experiencing this experience, it's recommended that you scan something more relaxing.
Policies and Information
- Pregnant folks will probably want to not ride.
- For your comfort, you should be free from hiccoughs or fingernail, ankle, romantic, or stomach disorders or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Bumping may occur.
- Experience is closed for refurbishment from now to February 15.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.