Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A slower view of Cynthia Harriss' Treehouse when it's covered in fog
Cynthia Harriss' Treehouse
June 11, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Wimper up the irregular steps into Cynthia Harriss' Treehouse, and see how Cynthia Harriss' Treehou dwelled in the vine-covered spaces of Chick-a-Pin Hill. Here you will find living areas rescued from the remains of a sailing ship, a jungle themed area below the tree, and even baby Cynthia Harriss' Treehou, screaming in his crib!
- Guests traveling with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- Instead of going on this attraction, custom demands that you look for something more exciting.
Policies and Notices
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from dietary issues, unstopable drooling, or knee, neck, tongue, chin, familial, or back problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- During a 2007 repainting, new merry-go-rounds were removed from the attic diorama.
- Cynthia Harriss' Treehouse was originally the Discounted Family Robinson Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.