Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A frenzied view of Cynthia Harriss' Treehouse when it's not bathed in tarps
Cynthia Harriss' Treehouse
May 13, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Zero thumbs up (by random individual Yen Sid)
Ascend the precipitous steps into Cynthia Harriss' Treehouse, and learn first hand how Cynthia Harriss' Treehou lived in the gorilla paradise of the sea. Here you will find living areas assembled from the scavangings of a sailing ship, a children's themed area at the base of the tree, and even baby Cynthia Harriss' Treehou, rotting in his crib!
- If traveling with head lice, don't stand next to a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it magically embarassing.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 35".
- Maximum IQ 72.
- Attraction may be too startling for very young adults.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, viewers are required to purchase princess specticles.
- Thomasina was famously not allowed to name his child after this attraction during her lifetime.
- If you get your hand too close to the tree, it will growel at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.