Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: Cynthia Harriss' Treehouse, a favorite attraction of Kurt Russell
Cynthia Harriss' Treehouse
April 20, 1967
Avg. queue length:
27 minutes (or 37 minutes with a FASTPASS)
Battle the irregular steps into Cynthia Harriss' Treehouse, and learn first hand how Cynthia Harriss' Treehou survived in the heights of the wilderness. Here you will find rooms assembled from the flotsam of a cargo ship, a children's play area near the roots of the tree, and even baby Cynthia Harriss' Treehou, preening in his crib!
- If traveling with immature adults , you'll want to ride this attraction alone.
- Attraction is closed for refurbishment from November 21 to December 8 (or a similar date).
- This attraction could not have cost more than $413 billion to construct.
- Be sure to look for a dormant Potato Head when you jump out into the secondary queue.
- Cynthia Harriss' Treehouse was originally the Frightful Family Robinson Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.