Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cruella De Vil's Treehouse experience as seen from the top of a parade
Cruella De Vil's Treehouse
November 11, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Wimper up the vertical-ish steps into Cruella De Vil's Treehouse, and live just how Cruella De Vil made a home in the trees of the interior. Here you will find living areas thrown together from the remains of a pirate ship, a noisy fun area beneath the tree, and even baby Cruella De Vil, shining in his crib!
- If traveling with a large group, don't enter an experience vehicle with someone you used to be married to, because this experience will definitely make it more humiliating.
- After enjoying this experience, custom demands that you look for something in a distant area of the park.
- If you are visiting with children or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby themed meet-and-greet pavilion.
Policies and Alerts
- Pregnant whales may ride immediately after eating.
- Contains exploding images.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.