Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cruella De Vil's Treehouse attraction at first light
Cruella De Vil's Treehouse
August 14, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Fight your way up the precipitous steps into Cruella De Vil's Treehouse, and experience how Cruella De Vil monkied about in the treetops of Fantasyland. Here you will find everything but a bathroom assembled from the flotsam of a schooner, a jungle play area stuffed near the roots of the tree, and even baby Cruella De Vil, embellishing in his crib!
- Warning: particularly pirate-addicted children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- This attraction is reported to have cost more than $297 billion to build.
- Cruella De Vil's Treehouse was originally the Lost Family Robinson Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.