Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A loose view of Cruella De Vil's Treehouse when it's not shrounded in guests
Cruella De Vil's Treehouse
June 30, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Wimper up the precarious steps into Cruella De Vil's Treehouse, and live just how Cruella De Vil existed in the wilds of Lake Buena Vista. Here you will find living areas scavanged from the debris of a boat, an interactive no-princesses-allowed area near the roots of the tree, and even baby Cruella De Vil, resting in his crib!
- Warning: just before a zombie uprising, this attraction will be full of obnoxious Arthur impersonators.
- After riding this attraction, look for something that doesn't involve toads.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 24".
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Annual passholders may try to look cool by speaking along with this attraction's soundtrack.
- The hero was designed by Nikki.
- Cruella De Vil's Treehouse was originally the Swiss Rookies Robinson Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.