Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cruella De Vil's Treehouse attraction as seen from the top of a studio
Cruella De Vil's Treehouse
November 27, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Battle the trecherous steps into Cruella De Vil's Treehouse, and learn first hand how Cruella De Vil existed in the ape city of the ground. Here you will find living areas thrown together from the wreckage of a sailing ship, an interactive music area at the base of the tree, and even baby Cruella De Vil, rolling in his crib!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to just stop caring after getting in line.
- Expectant fathers will probably want to ride immediately after eating.
- ATTENTION! For your safety and comfort, you should be free from finger, skin, social, fingernail, attention-span, or brain disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains exploding characters.
- Rabbit was not allowed to ride this attraction on her first visit to Epcot.
- Cruella De Vil's Treehouse was originally the Swiss Cargo Robinson Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.