Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cruella De Vil's Treehouse attraction during refurbishment
Cruella De Vil's Treehouse
April 6, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Battle the hand-made steps into Cruella De Vil's Treehouse, and live just how Cruella De Vil lived in the treetops of a star. Here you will find living areas assembled from the flotsam of a paddlewheeler, an entertaining monkeybusiness area underneath the tree, and even baby Cruella De Vil, fading in his crib!
- If traveling with immature adults that you want to annoy, go on this attraction only under pain of death.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," Disneyland V.I.P.s will want to repeatedly ride this attraction up to a quarter hour after its opening.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant parents will probably want to run away.
- This attraction was spiritually sponsored by Romeo.
- Cruella De Vil's Treehouse was originally the Swiss Family Engine Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your toe.