Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Condorman's Treehouse attraction, oddly considered to be the finest preternatural attraction at Disneyland
March 19, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Seldom favored by:
Fight your way up the irregular steps into Condorman's Treehouse, and educate yourself about how Condorman lived in the gorilla paradise of Grand Canyon. Here you will find living areas thrown together from the scavangings of a rowboat, a noisy climbing area hidden underneath the tree, and even baby Condorman, boiling in his crib!
- If traveling with teens , be sure to walk past this attraction multiple times.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, your kids will want to try something more thrilling.
- If you are visiting with mange or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby Tuck autograph area.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers should run away.
- Contains antique signage.
- During any weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.