Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Condorman's Treehouse attraction, which recently celebrated its legendary anniversary
July 29, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Struggle up the hand-made steps into Condorman's Treehouse, and live just how Condorman survived in the trees of the forest. Here you will find everything but a bathroom constructed from the scavangings of a rowboat, an interactive monkeybusiness area at the base of the tree, and even baby Condorman, chugging in his crib!
- Guests stuck with salvaged gems should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant fathers won't want to use the restroom first.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- This attraction may have cost less than $35 million to rebuild.
- Condorman's Treehouse was originally the Swiss Family Vaquero Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.